• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Kickarsey's Application

kickarsey

Stone
  1. Minecraft In-game name:kickarsey
  2. Location & Age:Scotland, 21
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when):Nope none!
  4. Referral(s):None :)
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: Looking at the top 10 minecraft servers on GameFront
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Not yet, But I certainly will
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?:Yes I did
  8. Reason you should be accepted: :) Polite, Considerate, Trustworthy and helpful :)
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!):HCK9
  10. Additional Info:Experience with RP, Been a avid builder since '10 and pro PVPer :)

j2gay

Legacy Supporter 6
  1. Minecraft In-game name:kickarsey
  2. Location & Age:Scotland, 21
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when):Nope none!
  4. Referral(s):None :)
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: Looking at the top 10 minecraft servers on GameFront
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Not yet, But I certainly will
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?:Yes I did
  8. Reason you should be accepted: :) Polite, Considerate, Trustworthy and helpful :)
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!):HCK9
  10. Additional Info:Experience with RP, Been a avid builder since '10 and pro PVPer :)
~reviewing~

j2gay

Legacy Supporter 6
Please add some additional information. For instance, in what way do you feel your presence would add tot he server?

kickarsey

Stone
I feel that my presence would add to the servers community by helping with community builds and event hosting.

kickarsey

Stone
I'm also incredibly friendly when it comes towards helping newbies and giving advice towards the game (Plugins and in general.)

j2gay

Legacy Supporter 6
I neglected to ask about the 1 year discrepancy between your profile and your app, as I could find no other evidence of your age. However I now have reason to believe you may be much younger, say 14ish. Any thoughts? Angyles just thought I should bring tis to your attention.

kickarsey

Stone
I neglected to ask about the 1 year discrepancy between your profile and your app, as I could find no other evidence of your age. However I now have reason to believe you may be much younger, say 14ish. Any thoughts? Angyles just thought I should bring tis to your attention.
Apologies. Attempting to teach a 14 year old how to write out an app whilst attempting to fill out your own can be frustrating and has accidently led my attention astray. I do apologies for the small mistake :)

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7

Do you have proof of them being 14ish?

kickarsey - What is your exact birth date

j2gay

Legacy Supporter 6
We just needed to make sure this was not an alt for the same person you are good to go.