• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

KDTrey5_OKC's application

1. Minecraft In-game name:KDTrey5_OKC
  2. Location & Age: 14. Virginia
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain): Yes, a faction was hacking and the admins that favorited that faction didnt do anything about it and we later found that the admins were supplying that faction and i raged at the admins.
  4. Referral(s): ?
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: My brother has been on the server for about 3 weeks
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: No
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Of course
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I want a real server like this one not a joke like the one i used to play on, also i believe this server is very well organized and the concept is very fun.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCK10
  10. Additional Info: thats all

Oh, that server was new, very new, and the admins would not tell me the rules to the server, and they were not posted anywere, I then went looking around, and asked if PVP was allowed, a player said yes, so i killed some1 for supplies, , the ,admins then instantly banned me, and i wasnt even told the rules there were 3 admins on, and none could tell me rules.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Oh, that server was new, very new, and the admins would not tell me the rules to the server, and they were not posted anywere, I then went looking around, and asked if PVP was allowed, a player said yes, so i killed some1 for supplies, , the ,admins then instantly banned me, and i wasnt even told the rules there were 3 admins on, and none could tell me rules.

Umm the ban is for advertising, not pvp.

the only server i have ever advertised on was the one i got banned on for arguing with the admins because later on the original admins stopped playing so it was all new admins and they unbanned me so i just advertised because i was not going to play on that server anyway. But i have no idea of advertising on any other servers

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
the only server i have ever advertised on was the one i got banned on for arguing with the admins because later on the original admins stopped playing so it was all new admins and they unbanned me so i just advertised because i was not going to play on that server anyway. But i have no idea of advertising on any other servers

So when you decide you no longer want to play on HCO, will you be advertising? Kind of a silly reason to break the rules in my opinion.

no because we dont even use our server anymore we changed it to white list so that only my friends and i could play on it

i respect the rules of HCO much more than i did that server.....i dont plan on getting banned from HCO in the first place

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
i respect the rules of HCO much more than i did that server.....i dont plan on getting banned from HCO in the first place

Not saying you are planning on getting banned. You said you advertised because you were not going to play on that server anymore anyway. So tell me how mature is that?

You were banned, then unbanned and you took the time to go back and advertise.

ok but how will that happen on this server, i dont need to advertise for my server because i dont even have that server anymore that server was so messed up that the admins shut it down i didnt care if i got banned again

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
ok but how will that happen on this server, i dont need to advertise for my server because i dont even have that server anymore that server was so messed up that the admins shut it down i didnt care if i got banned again

Again pretty immature attitude. *Reviews some more*

ok well why does it matter what happened on that server, this is a completely diffirent server, i dont know what else to say i advertsied and now i dont need to advertise so im not really understanding how that is immature