• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Katana098's Whitelist Application

1. Minecraft In-game name: Katana098
  2. Location & Age: UK, 13
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): Multi-account two years ago is all I remember. That won't even be relevant here because of the whitelist, and it was long ago. Plus, I don't have the password to that "alt" anymore anyway.
  4. Referral(s): None.
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I've been looking for a heroes server with actual well-done configuration and balancing, and realized that I've missed the most obvious choice.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes.
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS? Yes.
  8. Reason you should be accepted: We could all use another crazed murderer on a PvP server, right? More seriously, I've read the newb and general guides (and obviously, the rules when I signed up to the forum), and am looking around the rest of the wiki right now. I plan to probably be a soldier for hire kinda thing with some over-elaborate hidden base. Rogues seem fun :3
  9. Additional Info: I have steam, play TF2/L4D2. I've played minecraft since you made armor out of wool, and have a basic understanding of how it's programmed. I'm also an amateur game developer. In general, I'm happy to accept defeat so long as I know there was no cheating involved. This doesn't stop me from being really competitive though.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
A few reasons.

1. Our ToS requires you be at least 13+ based on COPPA
  2. We require 100% honesty on our applications, so we check around to see if the age is the same on other applications to other servers
So now that you have indicated you are 13, why does your profile say 22? =)

I tried connecting to that IP, nothing there (anymore). If it's the server I think it might be, then the reason is roughly "Usa be ass" or something. I know the admin in real life, and we hate each other.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Well looking at your background, everything seems alright. I appreciate you being honest about your ban, though I could not find it. I also appreciate you being honest about your age. Age does not denote maturity, actions do, so no worries on people making a preconceived notion here.

I am rambling on and you are probably looking for the phrase you want to read: Welcome to Herocraft!