• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Kalebtbacon's Application

1. Minecraft In-game name: Kalebtbacon
  2. Location & Age: Georgia, 14 - Sorry prof says 22 but im 14 :(
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): MineZ, I have no idea what so ever why. i sent a ban appeal but they Declined it :(
  4. Referral(s): MastaKillaGamers
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: Looking for Epic Server, my friend Suggested Yours...
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yep, all 7 :)
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes i Do Agree to Your Terms :)
  8. Reason you should be accepted: Well im a good builder, im Amazing (so ive heard) at redstone, i love RPing (since back in the D&D Days) and I think this server looks Amazing :). Builds:
    8844_2012-04-27_152503.png
    8844_2012-04-27_004857.png
    8844_2012-04-27_004840.png
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCK11
  10. Additional Info: Im an Artist, i make Sigs, Avatars, And Skins :D
Edited to make App better

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
  1. Minecraft In-game name: Kalebtbacon
  2. Location & Age: Georgia, 14
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): MineZ, i wish i knew XD
  4. Referral(s):
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I was looking for Epic servers, found yours
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Now i am...
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes i Do
  8. Reason you should be accepted: Because this im bored and this looks fun (im telling the Truth XD)
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCK11
  10. Additional Info: Cant wait to join :)

Reviewing[DOUBLEPOST=1363230596,1363230575][/DOUBLEPOST]Why does your profile state you are 22?

I am really sorry for all the confusion, my real age is 14 when I first made a profile I thought you had to be over 18 which I see now is pretty dumb since most people who play Minecraft are kids. Anyways after you told me to edit I saw that I couldn't change my birthday, so I made a new app with the age my profile said. However, I promise that I am 14 and I also promise that I still really want to join your sever, and I hope this confusion doesn't get me declined, Thank you in advance.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
I am really sorry for all the confusion, my real age is 14 when I first made a profile I thought you had to be over 18 which I see now is pretty dumb since most people who play Minecraft are kids. Anyways after you told me to edit I saw that I couldn't change my birthday, so I made a new app with the age my profile said. However, I promise that I am 14 and I also promise that I still really want to join your sever, and I hope this confusion doesn't get me declined, Thank you in advance.

What is your exact birth date?