• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

JoshArmstrongUK

Status
Not open for further replies.
  1. Minecraft In-game name: JoshArmstrongUK & IJoshArmstrongI (i got 2 accounts for rpg servers so i could play different classes)
  2. Location & Age: United Kingdom, 20
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): 1 or 2 (both over 2 years ago)
  4. Referral(s)[Optional]:
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: Google
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: not yet as I haven't played it yet
  7. Have you subscribed to our YouTube Channel? (Optional): Not yet but I intend to
  8. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: yes
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): {HCJ15}
  10. Reason you should be accepted to Minecraft RPG Server: no definitive reason... i would just like an rpg server to play on, I'm an avid RPGamer and at the moment due to being on sick from work i have alot of time to put into the game
  11. Don't want to wait to be accepted? i'm happy to wait for now if the server gives the RPG feeling i'm looking for i may upgrade in the future

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
  1. Minecraft In-game name: JoshArmstrongUK & IJoshArmstrongI (i got 2 accounts for rpg servers so i could play different classes)
  2. Location & Age: United Kingdom, 20
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): 1 or 2 (both over 2 years ago)
  4. Referral(s)[Optional]:
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: Google
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: not yet as I haven't played it yet
  7. Have you subscribed to our YouTube Channel? (Optional): Not yet but I intend to
  8. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: yes
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): {HCJ15}
  10. Reason you should be accepted to Minecraft RPG Server: no definitive reason... i would just like an rpg server to play on, I'm an avid RPGamer and at the moment due to being on sick from work i have alot of time to put into the game
  11. Don't want to wait to be accepted? i'm happy to wait for now if the server gives the RPG feeling i'm looking for i may upgrade in the future

You will need to pick only one account as we do not allow alt accounts. The one you do not choose will be banned as an alt. Please create a new thread for the one account you wish to be considered for whitelisting. Thanks

Banned the appropriate alt

Status
Not open for further replies.