• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Johonahooty's Whitelist-Application

1. Minecraft In-game name: johonahooty
  2. Location & Age: South Carolina, USA; Age of 13
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): none THAT I REMEMBER.
  4. Referral(s): none
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: Minecraft-Server-List (It was highly recommended)
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: I haven't, but by the time anyone reads this, I will have.
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS? Yes.
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I've had quite of experience in minecraft, being a player since Alpha 1.2. I'm generally a nice person, and I'd love to be a part of this community
  9. Additional Info: I spend most of my life on games. I've been playing minecraft since Alpha 1.2, as previously stated above. I'm homeschooled, and so I get on more often than the regular gamer my age. I'm the ruler of UFN (UNITED FISS NATIONS) , a group of gamer friends that play games together. I tend to stick to sandbox games, such as Garry's Mod, Terraria, Minecraft, etc.
Thank you for your consideration, and I hope you take me along on your journey. :D

I also hope that my age will not effect your thoughts on letting me in.