• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Jimmybob244's whitelist application

1. Minecraft In-game name: jimmybob244
  2. Location & Age: England, 14
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): I have been banned from servers, but I don't know which ones, but I am looking for a legit server to play, if you ask me why I was band I will explain truthfully.
  4. Referral(s): sammybob4
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: My brother.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS? Yes
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I love minecraft, especially when it has an RPG feel to it, and I love the theme of towns and cities etc, I just like to build and have a good time on servers.
  9. Additional Info: I've been playing Minecraft since Alpha and have used the Heroes plugin on many other servers.

About my bans, I used to get very aggressive, as I used to have slight anger issues, but they are long gone now, but i would be aggressive due to people killing me and taking my stuff and I couldn't take it, so I would swear and get banned for foul language, but I am well past that stage now, and my issues are resolved. I must be honest though some bans were for griefing and being a nuisance because I got into a bad crowd of minecrafters, but like my anger issues they are long gone, and I would just love an awesome server like herocraft to play on, build on and battle on. I stopped playing other heroes servers due to abusive administrators.

What? why have I been ignored while about 4 people have been accepted but posted their applications like 6 hours after mine? sorry, its just I have literally been sat at the computer ALL day refreshing this page, I don't want to waste anyone's time, it's just I was hoping to be able to join today.

KrunknMunky

Legacy Supporter 3
Look, continuing to post will not get you accepted any quicker, or make me want to accept you more. We are not robots, we have lives outside of this game, and I apologise that you have had to wait.

Why does the age on your profile say 22?

I'm really sorry and I realise that, I can be a bit impatient sorry. And because I never give my actual age on any website, it is 14 but I am a very private person, but I am actually 14, I don't intentionally lie about that it's just how I like things, is it bad? sorry about the slight spam by the way!

Erm well most bans occurred around September-December time from what I recall and then the griefing ban was sometime in December or January I think, I definitely haven't done any recent griefing, just playing the hunger games with friends, thank you for the reply!

Well I definitely don't get angry at the game any more, purely because I wasn't as "mature" then if you get me, I was like 12 and 13 when I had my anger issues now I am almost 15 and I am a lot calmer, you could put me on a trial scheme, where if I get aggressive towards other members, I will be perfectly fine with being banned unless of course I was griefed but I think that would be understandable.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
No anger issues are never okay, even in the case of griefing. If you are griefed, a petition should be made and you have a mod handle it, not yourself.

Would you be able to follow those rules?

Definitely, if I am griefed I will take it up with my town mayor, or a mod etc. I will follow the rules otherwise I fully understand the consequences.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Alright, I am going to give you a chance as your bans are a few months old and you have been very forthcoming on your bans and explanations.

Remember if there is an issue, PE the griefing, do not take matters in your own hands.

Welcome to Herocraft @jimmybob244