• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

jimmybob244's application.

Status
Not open for further replies.
  1. Minecraft In-game name: jimmybob244
  2. Location & Age: England, 14
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): I have been banned from servers, but I don't know which ones, but I am looking for a legit server to play, if you ask me why I was band I will explain truthfully.
  4. Referral(s): sammybob4
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: My brother.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS? Yes
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I love minecraft, especially when it has an RPG feel to it, and I love the theme of towns and cities etc, I just like to build and have a good time on servers.
  9. Additional Info: I've been playing Minecraft since Alpha and have used the Heroes plugin on many other servers.
  10. About my bans, I used to get very aggressive, as I used to have slight anger issues, but they are long gone now, but i would be aggressive due to people killing me and taking my stuff and I couldn't take it, so I would swear and get banned for foul language, but I am well past that stage now, and my issues are resolved. I must be honest though some bans were for griefing and being a nuisance because I got into a bad crowd of minecrafters, but like my anger issues they are long gone, and I would just love an awesome server like herocraft to play on, build on and battle on. I stopped playing other heroes servers due to abusive administrators.

Status
Not open for further replies.