• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

JFKPANDA's Whitelist Application

JFKPANDA

Stone
Minecraft In-game name: JFKPANDA
  • Location & Age: Milan, Italy I am pretty much 14 (In nine days)
  • Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when): I got a ban from some server I never joined called "Shadowraze." I gave my password to a friend that really wanted to play Minecraft and he obviously didn't know about Greifing and he got a global ban from MCBans v__v. One more ban that I am aware of is from Yogiverse because I accidently was flying.
  • Referral(s): None
  • How did you hear about Herocraft?: Apotheoxix told me about this server a long time ago and @MIxxiM convinced me to finally join.
  • Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes I have and I plan to for a while :D
  • Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes, Yes I do :p
  • Reason you should be accepted: I should be accepted to join because I believe that this server has great potential and I have always loved the Heroes plugin from other servers.
  • Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): {HCJ8}
  • Additional Info: I know my chances of joining are lowered from my previous bans but I am not as stupid as I was a year ago getting banned from Yogiverse.

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7
Can you explain all of these?

[0] => mc.shadowraze.net .:. griefing, he confirms
[1] => www.exiledgaming.net .:. scamming for op saying he's from planet minecraft
[2] => 46.105.254.185 .:. import
[3] => mc1.woodpunchers.com .:. you have been banned!
[4] => one.yogiverse.com:5565 .:. flying

Bans 0 and 4 have already been explained, but what about 1-3?

JFKPANDA

Stone
exiledgaming: Oh yes, I remember that one... (sorry I truly forgot about that one) I saw a youtube video a long time ago about a guy trolling by saying he was from planet minecraft so I thought "hey I could do that" yeah realized after I got banned that it was a retarded Idea.

46.105.254.185: I have no Idea what that server is and I do not understand the ban reason.

woodpunchers: I refuse to count this as a ban because the owner of the server challenged me to a pvp match and I beat him... then he banned me because I guess he wanted to be the best.

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7
Minecraft In-game name: JFKPANDA
  • Location & Age: Milan, Italy I am pretty much 14 (In nine days)
  • Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when): I got a ban from some server I never joined called "Shadowraze." I gave my password to a friend that really wanted to play Minecraft and he obviously didn't know about Greifing and he got a global ban from MCBans v__v. One more ban that I am aware of is from Yogiverse because I accidently was flying.
  • Referral(s): None
  • How did you hear about Herocraft?: Apotheoxix told me about this server a long time ago and @MIxxiM convinced me to finally join.
  • Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes I have and I plan to for a while :D
  • Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes, Yes I do :p
  • Reason you should be accepted: I should be accepted to join because I believe that this server has great potential and I have always loved the Heroes plugin from other servers.
  • Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): {HCJ8}
  • Additional Info: I know my chances of joining are lowered from my previous bans but I am not as stupid as I was a year ago getting banned from Yogiverse.
While you claim you are 13 here, this link says otherwise (obviously a joke)

http://www.scourgecraft.net/members/jfkpanda.764/

And you appear to be 17 here,

http://www.youtube.com/user/JFKPANDA

What is your real age?

JFKPANDA

Stone
I know that you will not believe this about scourgecraft but it was a typo that could not be fixed...

And for Youtube I claim to be 17 so that I don't get all the age restriction stuff for vids.

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7
Please do not spam, I trust that you have matured since those bans so I am willing to let them slide. What other games/hobbies do you enjoy outside of Minecraft?

JFKPANDA

Stone
Sorry about the "Spam" my internet did something weird. Anyway I enjoy playing soccer with friends, Skateboarding, playing Skyim, and most importantly I enjoy sleeping.