• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

jake22190's application

1. jake22190
2. South Carolina; 11
3. N/A
4. johonahooty
5. Johonahooty told me about this server so I wanted to check it out.
6. Yes
7. Yes
8. I like to play minecraft servers and my friend johonahooty recommended it to me.
9. i don't act like a fool and like almost all minecraft servers!

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Here are just a few, of many, ways you can utilize to increase your chances of getting accepted:

- Be 100% honest on your application
- Use the proper application format
- Include all of the information requested
- Post some screenshots of your past creations
- Lengthen your application
- Check your grammar/spelling
- DO NOT just re-post your previous application
- Make a great first impression

If you follow these tips, chances are, you will get onto the Whitelist.

After you have improved your application, reply to it saying it's been updated.

Also please copy our application format including the questions and answer it accordingly. Thanks!

1. Minecraft In-game name: jake22190
  2. Location & Age: South Carolina
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): None
  4. Referral(s): johonahooty
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: A friend told me
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS? Yes
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I like minecraft servers and I heard this was a good server so i wanted to check it out.
  9. Additional Info: I don't wine or complain or bother anyone who shouldn't be.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
1. jake22190
2. South Carolina; 11
3. N/A
4. johonahooty
5. Johonahooty told me about this server so I wanted to check it out.
6. Yes
7. Yes
8. I like to play minecraft servers and my friend johonahooty recommended it to me.
9. i don't act like a fool and like almost all minecraft servers!

I am sorry, I did not pay attention to the age the first time and I should have, would have saved us both some time. If you had read the ToS, you would have seen we have an age requirement. You must be 13 to accept our ToS and as you are 11 in your application, I cannot review your application.

Please feel free to apply when you turn 13. Thanks!

Profile says 14

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Correct your age on your re-posted application ((Not the first post the other one)), and I will do some research to see if I can find something that supports your error.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
  2. Location & Age: South Carolina
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): None
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: A friend told me
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I like minecraft servers and I heard this was a good server so i wanted to check it out.
  9. Additional Info: I don't wine or complain or bother anyone who shouldn't be.

I said if I had any I didn't remember sorry please I only want to play with my friend. :C

No you said "None", not that you did not remember if you had any. You did not even fill it out completely, as you never put your age there on that application.

I cannot verify your age, as your Xfire profile is a fake age, I am inclined to deny this.

sorry about the new threads thing it just feels like its getting someones attention

The attention it is drawing is not the attention you want.

2. Location & Age: South Carolina, 14
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): In 1 server for greifing and back then I didn't even know what greifing was. (I had just joined Minecraft)
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: A friend told me and I wanted to check it out for myself.
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I like minecraft servers and I heard this was a good server so I wanted to check it out.
  9. Additional Info: Thank You for being patent with me I'm pretty stubborn and I'll thry my best to behave from now-on.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Okay here are my concerns.

1) You are stubborn and seem prone to fits of annoyance
2) Your age - I cannot verify your age. I am going to speak to someone about this, so you will need to be patient.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
I am being told by someone on this site you are 11. Because I cannot prove it either way, I am playing it safe and denying this application.

Good luck on another server.

its ok its just that tmswicegood my brother and johonahooty play on this server so I wanted to as well so another time mabey years from now do you think i might get another shot at this?

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Because of your age, we cannot accept you until you turn 13. Simple terms there is a law, the COPPA law. You must be 13 years old to accept the ToS on the internet, so until you turn 13, you cannot join.