• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[iTiddlywinx] -- Whitelist Application

1. Minecraft In-game name:
-- iTiddlywinx

2. Location & Age:
-- Canada, ON. I'm 16 years old.

3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when):
-- In recent months I've yet to be banned under any circumstances; I'm usually a relaxed
and fairly agreeable person so I seldom run into conflict (save the odd time I genuinely feel somebody is out of line). Withal, I'm by no means a saint and I have been banned on occasion for trolling, instigating argumentation, and griefing. I hope this won't be a deterrent, you can definitely consider me a reformed and engaged member of any community.

4. Referral(s):
-- None to mention, however I will note that I stumbled upon this gem while perusing the
minecraft.net forums (if that information is of any worth).

5. How did you hear about Herocraft?:
-- Oh, well this feels redundant (see #4: minecraftforum.net).

6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:
-- Yes, I in fact took the liberty of doing so as suggested while registering for website/forum
access.

7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?:
-- Read and forthwith agree to abide to any and all postulates delineated.

8. Reason you should be accepted:
-- Other than my good looks, dazzling personality, and desire to, "own" or otherwise,
"combatively defeat" noobs (i.e., foes) I'd say my chronic laziness may (or may not) be a selling point. Yes, I've long had a penchant for procrastination and through my long bouts of slothfulness I've made a knack out of creating overly convenient, automated, and perhaps entirely unnecessary redstone systems. Beyond this, I'm just a creative person by nature; simply fleshing out designs or schematics for a town, service, or thingamajig (whatever that may be) is an appealing prospect for myself. I love to be involved and active, it allows my ego swell with the praise of my peers and a sense of self-fulfilment.

9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!):
-- HCi11 (iTiddlywinx)*

10. Additional Info:
-- If you haven't approved this application by now you've surely lost all good sense, what
more is there to be said? No, that was a lie, don't hate me. Truthfully, those statements were just a pretext for my apparent lack of interesting, summative material. I'm not as well-rounded and intelligible a person as that damn Fredbob and his fancy Nobel peace prize (which he so pompously touted in the whitelist app. guide) but I assure you that I'll try my best to keep par with HC's seemingly assiduous standards. I hope to have a positive impact and maintain a friendly and productive environment during server-side interaction. Furthermore, random facts: I like theoretical physics, foreign culture, image/video editing/animation, and pretty much anything involving video games. Also, music. Lots and lots of music.

The devilishly handsome,
iTiddlywinx

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7
1. Minecraft In-game name:
-- iTiddlywinx

2. Location & Age:
-- Canada, ON. I'm 16 years old.

3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when):
-- In recent months I've yet to be banned under any circumstances; I'm usually a relaxed
and fairly agreeable person so I seldom run into conflict (save the odd time I genuinely feel somebody is out of line). Withal, I'm by no means a saint and I have been banned on occasion for trolling, instigating argumentation, and griefing. I hope this won't be a deterrent, you can definitely consider me a reformed and engaged member of any community.

4. Referral(s):
-- None to mention, however I will note that I stumbled upon this gem while perusing the
minecraft.net forums (if that information is of any worth).

5. How did you hear about Herocraft?:
-- Oh, well this feels redundant (see #4: minecraftforum.net).

6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:
-- Yes, I in fact took the liberty of doing so as suggested while registering for website/forum
access.

7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?:
-- Read and forthwith agree to abide to any and all postulates delineated.

8. Reason you should be accepted:
-- Other than my good looks, dazzling personality, and desire to, "own" or otherwise,
"combatively defeat" noobs (i.e., foes) I'd say my chronic laziness may (or may not) be a selling point. Yes, I've long had a penchant for procrastination and through my long bouts of slothfulness I've made a knack out of creating overly convenient, automated, and perhaps entirely unnecessary redstone systems. Beyond this, I'm just a creative person by nature; simply fleshing out designs or schematics for a town, service, or thingamajig (whatever that may be) is an appealing prospect for myself. I love to be involved and active, it allows my ego swell with the praise of my peers and a sense of self-fulfilment.

9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!):
-- HCi11 (iTiddlywinx)*

10. Additional Info:
-- If you haven't approved this application by now you've surely lost all good sense, what
more is there to be said? No, that was a lie, don't hate me. Truthfully, those statements were just a pretext for my apparent lack of interesting, summative material. I'm not as well-rounded and intelligible a person as that damn Fredbob and his fancy Nobel peace prize (which he so pompously touted in the whitelist app. guide) but I assure you that I'll try my best to keep par with HC's seemingly assiduous standards. I hope to have a positive impact and maintain a friendly and productive environment during server-side interaction. Furthermore, random facts: I like theoretical physics, foreign culture, image/video editing/animation, and pretty much anything involving video games. Also, music. Lots and lots of music.

The devilishly handsome,
iTiddlywinx
The bans I found are on par with what you have said in your "Previous Bans from other Servers". When did your last ban occur?

I don't mean to misdirect you in any way but as I've mentioned it's been some time since my last ban. However, if I were to guesstimate when the last occurred I'd say around 3, maybe 4 months ago during the Summer? The last ban I can actually recall was on a Drug server some time ago now.

Hope this is what you were asking for, thank you for your consideration.

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7
I don't mean to misdirect you in any way but as I've mentioned it's been some time since my last ban. However, if I were to guesstimate when the last occurred I'd say around 3, maybe 4 months ago during the Summer? The last ban I can actually recall was on a Drug server some time ago now.

Hope this is what you were asking for, thank you for your consideration.
If there is one thing I like about this application, it's the honesty about your bans. I am going to give you a chance on Herocraft, just be mindful of our rules.

Welcome to Herocraft