• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

ALERT Input requested (Hunger Games + Heroes)

arcanegrove

Obsidian
•Yea, reset heroes for every match.

• Yes, maybe 4-5 to es faster? And give a huge amount of exp for killing a player.

• Titles, coin and Rare items for a win, like endstone, mossybrick act.

• As 16-40.

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
I think we would need to design a new map if we want a 8 man arena. The one we're using atm is way too big for 8 people =p

judgedread540

Legacy Supporter 3
I would enjoy a system where you unlock different heroes classes as you played. Maybe have the profession gain EXP slowly and as you level your profression it would unlock new classes.

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
I would enjoy a system where you unlock different heroes classes as you played. Maybe have the profession gain EXP slowly and as you level your profression it would unlock new classes.
It would have to be side-grade if we did this so people don't end up with stronger classes at the start of a match.

bigvinny12

Glowing Redstone
you could do some thing like a money system like 1st 2nd 3rd 4th 5th and let people buy stuff like a 3 sec head start,Potion’s and stuff like wood swords and leather armor but you can either choose 1 wood sword or 1 piece of leather armor no second choice. you can get a 2x coin bonus if you win 5 games in a row or buy it. also if you kill any of the founders,
Administrators
or moderators:kainzo: you get a free item in the store of your choice and also you can win stuff like coins and rare stuff for the herocraft. also a ranking system so like the person who has lost the most gets like a coin pack of 100c at the end of the week and do even a bigger bonus for first place.

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
You shouldn't be able to change classes at whim. For example, you can go Rogue for the extra sword damage, then switch to healer when you're low on health to chant and then switch back.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
You shouldn't be able to change classes at whim. For example, you can go Rogue for the extra sword damage, then switch to healer when you're low on health to chant and then switch back.
Trying to think of a good way to prevent that without changing the code - I think we'll have to block cmds.

MegaRain95

Stone
  • Do you want Heroes to RESET every game/match? I have an idea. How about two types of matches: Custom and Regular. Customs will use levels accumulated throughout games, while Regulars are reset each match.
  • Do you want to have Heroes leveling much faster? Only about 1.2x faster, as the matches shouldn't be very long, needing quick EXP leveling.
  • What kind of rewards should the winner of each "game" get? Exp, Money, Items, Titles, etc.
  • How many people per map do you want? Minimum would be 10, maximum would be 20.
  • My own suggestions: Because binding takes time with typing, maybe certain items should be used to bind depending on class, for example, warriors use Pickaxes for the "Strike" skill. Also, there should be a hub world, where you can join other games through signs, like those shotbow lobbies.