• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

ING: Raome (Forum: Shiyuya) Application for HC

Raome

Dirt
In-game name: Raome
Location & Age: Arizona, 19 (20 in 3 days)
Previous Bans (Includes other servers): To be honest i don't remember ever being ban from anywhere and i am about 99% positive on that.
Referral(s):kotagrizzly
Reason you should be accepted:I love to play RPG's and the ones with the added rules and regulations make the game run smoother, even more so for PvP, while i am not good at minecraft per-say i do love to play on it as often as i can. I think this would make the minecraft experience better for me if its something like a role play. I play other games like league of legends or tera, but more often then not i am on a rouge like playing solo or in a chat room.
How did you hear about Herocraft?:I was looking for a good hard mode server to play on and stumbled on your quite appealing server, with the help of kotagrizzly i was able to make this application.

Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Not as of yet, id rather wait to be accepted.
Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?:But of course~
Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!):HCR5

Additional Info: In a few months i might be pulled into military training and going into the air force, i am going to be signing up on my birthday, so if i do not appear online for a while i am not gone just working to make a better living. I am a musician who loves music and plays quite a lot of it though not enough to be famous only because i don't play for people often. I am hoping to become a medical technition instead of a file nurse, i feel working on medical equipment is more meaningful then moving files around plus iv always been interested in electronics<3. Any more info you will just have to ask me.

turkaderk

TNT
In-game name: Raome
Location & Age: Arizona, 19 (20 in 3 days)
Previous Bans (Includes other servers): To be honest i don't remember ever being ban from anywhere and i am about 99% positive on that.
Referral(s):kotagrizzly
Reason you should be accepted:I love to play RPG's and the ones with the added rules and regulations make the game run smoother, even more so for PvP, while i am not good at minecraft per-say i do love to play on it as often as i can. I think this would make the minecraft experience better for me if its something like a role play. I play other games like league of legends or tera, but more often then not i am on a rouge like playing solo or in a chat room.
How did you hear about Herocraft?:I was looking for a good hard mode server to play on and stumbled on your quite appealing server, with the help of kotagrizzly i was able to make this application.

Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Not as of yet, id rather wait to be accepted.
Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?:But of course~
Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!):HCR5

Additional Info: In a few months i might be pulled into military training and going into the air force, i am going to be signing up on my birthday, so if i do not appear online for a while i am not gone just working to make a better living. I am a musician who loves music and plays quite a lot of it though not enough to be famous only because i don't play for people often. I am hoping to become a medical technition instead of a file nurse, i feel working on medical equipment is more meaningful then moving files around plus iv always been interested in electronics<3. Any more info you will just have to ask me.

Reviewing

turkaderk

TNT
Accepted, please check your inbox and you will be whitelisted asap

Danda can you please whitelist as I seem to not have the permissions to whitelist people anymore for some reason and name change please

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
DaDevastor Do not post on other people's applications