• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Resolved Infinite slowness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Afforess

Glowstone
Model Name:MacBook Pro
Processor Name:Intel Core i7
Processor Speed:2 GHz
Number of Processors:1
Total Number of Cores:4
L2 Cache (per Core):256 KB
L3 Cache:6 MB
Memory:4 GB
Graphics:AMD Radeon HD 6490M

And this is the difference:
@Afforess - Is there an option im missing (pretty sure i checked everything). Seems to drop my FPS by more than half when i look horizontally. More so with more blocks, but just about anywhere around the map.

And hey, not bad for recording + Teamspeak + 128x128 Texture ;) (it does the FPS drops when not recordng btw)

How am I supposed to compare when you never showed a screencap of your Spoutcraft options menu? :(

Leeness

Legacy Supporter 7
In the description of the vid I stated I had everything set to try give me max performance. However I did a video with spout settings and redid it, then forgot to do it in this vid. Ill get you it when im at uni shortly ;)

EDIT: Here are the settings i have it set to.

Spout%20settings1.png

Spout%20Settings.png

Leeness

Legacy Supporter 7
@Leeness Smooth FPS. Turn that off. I may actually remove that option since it harms FPS much more often than helps it.
Alright, ill let you know results once i get this Mob arena over with :)

EDIT: @Afforess That seems to solve some packed places causing the issue, thanks. Major fps drops in DG like in the video however, but not game-breaking like it was before.

Status
Not open for further replies.