• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Resolved Infinite slowness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Glent

Glowing Redstone
If you dispell impale, you will receive the effects from it permanently until you cast another spell (casting another spell always removes impale, which may be another bug). If you antidote poison, you will be cured and take no damage but still have the poison debuff and green hunger bar.

Farroes

Legacy Supporter 6
Any time I cast a spell that has a casting period (bolt,recall, etc) I have a 90% chance I am gonna be slowed until I relog or cast another spell with a cast time.

Understandably this kills any class which relies on skill with cast times in pvp.

Leeness

Legacy Supporter 7
When i use bandage for example, i get infinite slowness at times. (Happens more so on half blocks, steps etc, but on odd occasion normal blocks).

The timer when i access my inventory is stuck on 0. Happened on spout first, and not MC client. but now im getting it on MC too... i believe @Afforess fixed the issue with it appearing in spout.

Afforess

Glowstone
It's an MC bug, and I fixed it in Spoutcraft. Basically if you want better gameplay, Spoutcraft. :p

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
So when you are being attacked with Impale, you will be permanent slowed untill you die/relog. Relogging is not an option while in pvp, so this skill can be abused easily to win fights. When i fought Brancher with Js_mine he used Impale on him then me, we both were slowed the rest of the fight. I even checked my inventory and it said 0:00 seconds left of slowness.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
So when you are being attacked with Impale, you will be permanent slowed untill you die/relog. Relogging is not an option while in pvp, so this skill can be abused easily to win fights. When i fought Brancher with Js_mine he used Impale on him then me, we both were slowed the rest of the fight. I even checked my inventory and it said 0:00 seconds left of slowness.
Are you using spoutcraft? This should stop the perm slow according to @Afforess until we can fix it in bukkit.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
I am having some trouble with Spoutcraft. When i log in, it says that Minecraft has crashed.

ka1margonar

Legacy Supporter 4
spout crashes A LOT and takes up many unnecessary resources which drags down most users who use this client.

Status
Not open for further replies.