• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

I'm Sorry.

Demonxman

Obsidian
dont go shadownub!!! how will I find another guy for player to get busy with inside of a car parked outside a school? DAMN!!!

GraRona

Portal
Really? Video-games addicting... It's not that hard to quit. If you feel that it takes too much time, yeah quit. But it is easy to keep in moderation. I play 8 hours a day and still maintain a good social life, a 3.92 GPA and living a happy life.

Assuming you get out of school at 3 o clock..... 11pm start homework? What time do you go to sleep?

GreekCrackShot

Legacy Supporter 7
I haven't gotten my report card yet (midterms this week) so idk what my GPA is, but I assume it is something similar to Rane's and I play right after school (I get home at around 3 PM) for a good 4-5 hours (unless I have guitar or other shit) then I start doing my homework at around 7-8. After I'm done with that I usually make sure I've eaten and taken a shower then I play until about 1 AM, depending on the night.

10th Grade is easy shit so far, but I'm not taking that many heavy classes this year. Junior year is gonna be a tough one.

GreekCrackShot

Legacy Supporter 7
I hate going to sleep early, whenever I go to sleep early I'm still extremely tired in the morning. So why waste time lost in the void when I can play Herocraft? I sleep through a good portion of my classes anyways.

Some of my teachers don't like me because I sleep through their classes and still do pretty damn good. They act like they love me, but secretly they despise me... ;)

HolyRane

Legacy Supporter 7
I hate going to sleep early, whenever I go to sleep early I'm still extremely tired in the morning. So why waste time lost in the void when I can play Herocraft? I sleep through a good portion of my classes anyways.

Some of my teachers don't like me because I sleep through their classes and still do pretty damn good. They act like they love me, but secretly they despise me... ;)
Exactly my thoughts haha

Daanor

Iron
Sad to see you go, but glad you've got the guts to take initiative. Come back once you've gotten everything straightened out. You're too cool of a guy to leave forever.

Ironically, I should be writing a paper as I'm posting this.

Carlover1234

Obsidian
I understand, I used to play herocraft alot but now I've been able to control it and focus on school more. I say try that test that everyones suggesting. Its shame to have you leave but I say do whats best! Bye and hopefully I will see you again.Thanks, carlover1234:)