• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

I'm Sorry.

Acherous

Legacy Supporter 9
Herocraft too addicting? =/
Sad thing is I think that may be why he's quiting. I talked to him once and from what I gathered the game was just becoming a destructive factor in his life. I have almost quit many times due to the gaming addiction I myself have developed from playing herocraft. Shadownub, you will be missed and I respect your decission in quitting. Hopefully you will one day be able to return.

GreekCrackShot

Legacy Supporter 7
Minecraft SSP is addicting for like a month, multiplayer... I probably would've quit if it werent for heroes/map wipes. Heroes is what is keeping the game interesting.

@Shadownub moderation my friend, have some restraint and get use to not playing so much. If it's really messed your life up so bad, then yeah, you'll probably want to stop before it gets any worse. That's what I would do. Like I told to maxomillion, take a break and come back after a month. Spend time to fix all your issues, then once the air has cleared, check back and see if you can keep the gaming to a minimum.

GreekCrackShot

Legacy Supporter 7
One thing that I recommend, is say you have a big test coming up. Ask an Admin to ban you from the server until that test is done so you aren't distracted. I know @Kainzo is really cool about this and understands that school is more important.

I'm gonna do it cuz I have midterms next week :/

GraRona

Portal
Dude shadow, you were probably one of the coolest kids I ever met on HC. Even though our town affiliations recently turned against each other, I still valued you as a friend to talk to every once in a while :D I hope your leave from HC benefits you in the long run.

Cheers, and hoping to see you once more,
-Gra

Thejoker1177

Legacy Supporter 3
This whole thread made me really depressed.....
Its really sad to read about this and I hope you can over come the addiction that comes with herocraft and minecraft itself.

HolyRane

Legacy Supporter 7
Really? Video-games addicting... It's not that hard to quit. If you feel that it takes too much time, yeah quit. But it is easy to keep in moderation. I play 8 hours a day and still maintain a good social life, a 3.92 GPA and living a happy life.