• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

ilNoobli's Whitelist Req

Status
Not open for further replies.

ilNoobli

Wood
  • In-game name: ilNoobli
  • Location and Age: USA 15
  • Previous Bans from other servers (explain): creative server making a tnt sculpture
  • Referral(s):
  • Have you voted for Herocraft (No? do so here! http://tiny.cc/hco1): yes
  • How'd you hear about Herocraft? mine server list
  • Special Key: HCI8
  • Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA and ToS? yes
  • Reason(s) you should be accepted: I am very excited to play with my friends on this server. I always try to help out my friends as much as possible. I've been chilling on the teamspeak with alot of cool people and i fell that i finally want to join them on herocraft. I have played on a server with hero's plugin but it was horribly unbalanced and made it so that there was always some overpowered class and im hoping that this server will suit my needs of being balanced and fun! Hopefully i can join this server and experience a great minecraft experience
  • Additional Info: I've been playing for almost 3 weeks white listed now mastered warrior, healer, and crafter and am currently in the process of merchant and samurai will you please whitelist me now?

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7
  • In-game name: ilNoobli
  • Location and Age: USA 15
  • Previous Bans from other servers (explain): creative server making a tnt sculpture
  • Referral(s):
  • Have you voted for Herocraft (No? do so here! http://tiny.cc/hco1): yes
  • How'd you hear about Herocraft? mine server list
  • Special Key: HCI8
  • Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA and ToS? yes
  • Reason(s) you should be accepted: I am very excited to play with my friends on this server. I always try to help out my friends as much as possible. I've been chilling on the teamspeak with alot of cool people and i fell that i finally want to join them on herocraft. I have played on a server with hero's plugin but it was horribly unbalanced and made it so that there was always some overpowered class and im hoping that this server will suit my needs of being balanced and fun! Hopefully i can join this server and experience a great minecraft experience
  • Additional Info: I've been playing for almost 3 weeks white listed now mastered warrior, healer, and crafter and am currently in the process of merchant and samurai will you please whitelist me now?
Reviewing

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7
Ok, from the looks of it you still use the nodus forums. How can I really assure you won't cause any issues if I let you on the whitelist?

ilNoobli

Wood
because i actually want to stay on the server rather than get on for a day screw up get banned and waste the past 3 weeks of my life, and if i really didnt care about the server why would i play for almost 3 weeks with little ability to do anything

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7
because i actually want to stay on the server rather than get on for a day screw up get banned and waste the past 3 weeks of my life, and if i really didnt care about the server why would i play for almost 3 weeks with little ability to do anything
Your point is moot. There are people who have played on the server for a decent deal of time and blown it.

Explain to me your interest in Nodus.

ilNoobli

Wood
i dont have an interest in nodus except for its powerful builind tools when i build super structures like giant pixel art, towers, etc.

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7
Here is what I am taking in.
  • Very recently you have downloaded a hacked client
  • Your last visit on the forums for the client was only a few days ago
  • I can't guarantee whether or not you will or won't use it on HCO
I can by no means in good conscience whitelist you with knowledge of you owning a hacked client. I will be leaving you on the greylist.

Status
Not open for further replies.