• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

ilnoobli's whitelist app

ilNoobli

Wood
  1. Minecraft In-game name: ilNoobli
  2. Location & Age: U.S. 15
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): c.nerd creative server (TNT sculpture)
  4. Referral(s):
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: Minecraft forums and my friends told me to join this server
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS? Yes
  8. Reason you should be accepted:I would like to play on a fun hero's server and the amount of heroes that you can choose from on this server is astounding. I personally love server that develop their own classes and balance them instead of just using the default skills and throwing them together to make a generic class like warrior, mage,or archer.
  9. Special key: {HCi8}
  10. Additional Info: btw my birth date on the forum is incorrect i messed up during signup

LightningCape

Holy Shit!
  1. Minecraft In-game name: ilNoobli
  2. Location & Age: U.S. 15
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): c.nerd creative server (TNT sculpture)
  4. Referral(s):
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: Minecraft forums and my friends told me to join this server
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS? Yes
  8. Reason you should be accepted:I would like to play on a fun hero's server and the amount of heroes that you can choose from on this server is astounding. I personally love server that develop their own classes and balance them instead of just using the default skills and throwing them together to make a generic class like warrior, mage,or archer.
  9. Special key: {HCi8}
  10. Additional Info: btw my birth date on the forum is incorrect i messed up during signup
Reviewing.
Please describe that ban.
[username] => ilNoobli
[issuer] => trevorman
[server] => c.nerd.nu
[reason] => Griefing on C. TNT usage. nerd.nu/appeal
[time] => 2011-12-03 17:09:05

ilNoobli

Wood
um i made a huge tnt block and lit it on fire but it never blew up and i got banned for even attempting