• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Idea for townships :).

MajorasMask

Ungodly
Lower Kingdom costs, increase hamlet costs, cap townships.

As for how to cap townships? Don't let anymore get created, let the ones that are dying die off. You'd be surprised how little that leaves you.

Belegost, Lightforge, Canterlot, Erebos, Lorien, XMas Town, Windhelm, Legacy, Solitude, RaubTier, Akahi, Oblivion, Panorama, Doriath, Halloween Town, Nevermore; The towns I can think of that are currently acitve with taxes/player activity.

That's 16. Not much, but it allows the creation of 14 more Hamlets with the new town cap (30 overall). Know this.

Any new Hamlets are also 10k in price, which is the same/more than what towns were in Zeal. Don't bash new Hamlets, they arn't ''free'' like they used to be. Those ones are dying, be happy! :p

Aetosion

Obsidian
Akahi is being sold by Holy. Belegost is nearly inactive. Etc.

There are 40+ other hamlets you're overlooking, most of which are inactive. All it takes is capping the creation of new hamlets now. No more NEW hamlets. Sure, let people keep old ones alive, but don't increase the numbers.

NCH and Dihara are facing region removal this Friday, as are a handful of others. Once we reach below 15-20 hamlets, we can go ahead and reopen creation. Simply lock the township application board right now. Current hamlets can trade hands, Akahi, Safehaven, and Ethereal are all for sale. If someone's looking to buy a hamlet, they can take a current one over instead of adding to the numbers of towns.

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
there was a cap in sanctum?
There was a cap for each level of town ship. Can't remember what the caps were, but it was something like a max of 15 towns, 10 cities, 5 capitals.
It was based off of space in the nexus.

Symbolite

Legacy Supporter 7
I think the major thing that blocks people from wanting to upgrade is weekly taxes. I'd have upgraded Newerth the City already but I don't want to deal with the higher tax rate. It will be the same when i have enough to upgrade to Capital as well. I just won't because of the tax.

Aetosion

Obsidian
I think that hamlet should cost more, and the rest cost less. Encourage more large towns, and less small towns.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
I think the major thing that blocks people from wanting to upgrade is weekly taxes. I'd have upgraded Newerth the City already but I don't want to deal with the higher tax rate. It will be the same when i have enough to upgrade to Capital as well. I just won't because of the tax.
Easy solution: Tax your citizens every sunday. I tax my over 40 active citizens (20-30c) and earn over 500c in tax money. It really helps when you don't want to go mine gold yourself to pay the town taxes.