• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Ice Creepers] Evil (12) - Eclipse

Status
Not open for further replies.

NuclearCouch

Staff member
Community Manager
Administrator
Yeah I don't have a problem with him anymore either. We kinda made up.

Acherous

Legacy Supporter 9
  • stop saying GG in O chat after every fight that you win or lose... eclipse and IC will never have GG's because you are always fighting in a group of 40.

When I was in TC last map this was a thing we did alot! xD

I think its funny how pernix thinks he knows everything about the tree creepers when he has been on this server for how long?
Pernix is a TC kiss ass. I remember him trying to get in at first. It was quite funny XD

zachimon

Legacy Supporter 7
Questions:

Why is a sneaky kill more expensive than a messy murder with shit talking?
Do you guys have a silly skin?
Hi acorns.
What exactly is crippling their forces?
Why even make this?
What is 2x2+3+5+5+3x2+2x0?

Acherous

Legacy Supporter 9
@Acherous, Do you actually have any idea what your talking about? I joined TC because I know ShizzDawgg well in real life. If it wasnt for him I would not be a member.
Pernix, I remember you coming in our TS asking us what TC needed and shit. You did it in the most nervous kiss ass voice. We all like switched channels cause you were getting annnoying xD I know what im talking about. lol

Acherous

Legacy Supporter 9
Yep. I was so annoying that they decided to accept me and put me on the tournament team. I even got married to @MrPapodopolus
A substitute* and hey ngl things could have and probably did change. I'm saying all this based off of when I was around and you were first joining. You were annoying at first at least. Lol.

Valera

Diamond
If this guild is not official it should not be in the Guild section. Locking thread and moving to Graveyard.

Status
Not open for further replies.