• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Ice Creepers] Evil (12) - Eclipse

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
Should have been Water Creepers, ergo Wreepers (pronounced "reapers"). The guild itself would still be a little derpy I guess, but the portmanteau is top-notch.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Flower creepers
Goals: Punch every single person with a flower, flower Ice Penises to death.

^More serious guild then this.

Seriously, I died laughing when I saw this thread.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
@Lastivity Nuclear already said he is disbanding this guild. He also said this is a Trolling attempt. You know what to do! :3 Delete thread

Acherous

Legacy Supporter 9
@Acherous This guild is not sad for its name, rather for its lack of good PvPers in a PvP oriented guild. And who said Tree Creepers were original?
Just pointing out the hypocrisy of some of the TC on this thread ^o^ Note I never said any of you said your guild was original. Some of the TC were saying this was unoriginal when in the reality of things they have no place saying so considering they come from an unoriginal guild.

eagles90809

Legacy Supporter 4
Here are your guidelines because I don't want this to fail as badly as Eclipse did.
  • find a real town to base a guild out of. (ie- Lorien-TC)
  • ^^Lorien-TC Eclipse-Ice Creepers^^
  • establish a reliable leader that will stick with a class (Nuclearcouch has been ever single class in the game apart from druid and BM
  • Do not recruit unspecced members into the guild.
  • stop saying GG in O chat after every fight that you win or lose... eclipse and IC will never have GG's because you are always fighting in a group of 40.
  • don't say IC or Die...
  • don't be noobs @cschris
  • I CANNOT REITERATE THIS ENOUGH.... DON'T TRY TO BE TC. THE CLOSEST THING TO THAT WAS FC, AND YOU TRIED TO JACK THAT FROM @Sigpit
  • be OG for once.

NuclearCouch

Staff member
Community Manager
Administrator
@eagles90809 I would once again like to say again..... This guild is a troll. Lol @Dielan9999 It is funny how many people took this seriously. I knew this would case controversy obviously, its another gay creeper guild that thinks there good. I would never waste my time to make this when all I would ever get is smack down by people saying we are bad and un-original. Why the hell would anyone ever want to try and copy the tree creepers, I don't want to turn into a complete ass.

Oh one more thing.....

@EtKEnn Shutup nobody likes you.

Good day to all.

NuclearCouch

Staff member
Community Manager
Administrator
Just pointing out the hypocrisy of some of the TC on this thread ^o^ Note I never said any of you said your guild was original. Some of the TC were saying this was unoriginal when in the reality of things they have no place saying so considering they come from an unoriginal guild.

I think its funny how pernix thinks he knows everything about the tree creepers when he has been on this server for how long?

Jayzy3

Glowing Redstone
Arg, all this is doing is splitting the Fire Creepers and the Ice Creepers in half. We need one guild to fight them, not two, one.

ThatAintFalco

Portal
This guide is completely swerious and stuff. They are going to do good, and pwn nuewbs. Couch will kill anyone 1v1 with his new favorite class, lost soul. He will rape you so hard, he'll take your virginity away just from a glance.
(This is a troll, like this guide. Making a point here )

eagles90809

Legacy Supporter 4
@eagles90809 I would once again like to say again..... This guild is a troll. Lol @Dielan9999 It is funny how many people took this seriously. I knew this would case controversy obviously, its another gay creeper guild that thinks there good. I would never waste my time to make this when all I would ever get is smack down by people saying we are bad and un-original. Why the hell would anyone ever want to try and copy the tree creepers, I don't want to turn into a complete ass.

Oh one more thing.....

@EtKEnn Shutup nobody likes you.

Good day to all.
I like @EtKEnn

Status
Not open for further replies.