• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

I would enjoy joining your fine server. I also like pictures of cats.

Am I awesome?

• Yes

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • Yes

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

atticusmas

Legacy Supporter 4
  • In-game name: It is....atticusmas
  • Location & Age: I am living in CA and I am, well to tell you the truth I am only fourteen, however I am the most mature fourteen year old you will ever see.
  • Previous Bans (Includes other servers): Been banned on one server that doesn't have mcbans because I said "Hey admin"
  • Referral(s): I referred myself after I left a bad rp server
  • Have you voted for Herocraft (No? -> http://tiny.cc/voteHC): I did! It makes me so cool doesn't it?
  • How'd you hear about Herocraft? Hmm. I actually have no idea. I just....found it.....
  • Special Key: {HCS10}
  • Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS? Why wouldn't I? Well, I mean I guess if I was a jerk I wouldn't but, I'm awesome, why would I not agree? Questions, Questions....
  • Reason(s) you should be accepted: I am an awesome, handsome, beautiful, humble person. I have a lot of experience with not only moderating servers, but owning them m'self. I actually owned a super successful hunger games server before our competition drove it into the dirt. I also know everything there is to know about minecraft. Yeah, that's about it.
  • Additional Info: Well, I am a mature fourteen year old kid, I have blonde hair, (in case you were wondering what beautiful hair looked like), I went to the maker faire and met adam savage, as well as danced on stage with a tesla coil. Here's a video:
    While this is not me in there, they played the same song while I was in there. I am an avid reader as well as maker of robots. I love minecraft. I recently won the Nobel peace prize for creating a robot that destroyed the middle east, oh wait, that hasn't happened yet. Uh oh......