• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

I want everyone to know Leeness is a liar.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Corriban

Coal
I see TWO things wrong with this:

1. Leeness, you're putting up a BOUNTY? really? That is too far. I don't care if you are joking. For something so minor, that is an extremist act.
2. Barnubus, there was no need to post this. It seems to have made things worse.
3. Yes, I know I said there are2 things wrong with this, but I have to say..... YOU ARE ALL BLOWING THIS OUT OF PROPORTION!! Let by gones be bygones and get along! Is that really so hard?

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7

1. Leeness, you're putting up a BOUNTY? really? That is too far. I don't care if you are joking. For something so minor, that is an extremist act.
2. Barnubus, there was no need to post this. It seems to have made things worse.
3. Yes, I know I said there are2 things wrong with this, but I have to say..... YOU ARE ALL BLOWING THIS OUT OF PROPORTION!! Let by gones be bygones and get along! Is that really so hard?

I cannot tell if you are being serious or not....

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team

wait what? lool

microsim

Legacy Supporter 7

The answer you seek lies within.

Hint. You put it in all caps

Apherdite

Queen Bee

I can't tell if you're trolling or just new, but since we don't take kindly to trolls around here, I'll assume the latter. So...
The bounty being put up is part of his signature, not something that happened in this instance. I won't comment on the other part, because it just hurts my brain.

Neotetro

Legacy Supporter 3

funny-gifs-thanks-i-think.gif

trickshotwin

Legacy Supporter 2
This is kinda pointless. He used a slightly different spell, SO WHAT?

Wow, Im really stupid

Plasma78

Legacy Supporter 7
Clearly you are mistaken. NICE PHOTOSHOP!
I am so old, I was round BEFORE photoshop, and in my time I have seen some shops.
this has clearly been shopped... check the pixels.

Through secret channels, I have obtained the original BEFORE it was shopped:

wK6tz.png

Status
Not open for further replies.