• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

I want everyone to know Leeness is a liar.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigguthDickuth

Soulsand
Dude... o.o
media_preview.php

I'm a tard, eh? Well excuse mefor naturally being a sensitive person who jumps to conclusions. I'm sorry for being myself! Happy? Or am I still a "Tard" ?
Yup, still a tard. Like you stated above here let me quote you... "I DONT CARE!" get the picture yet? You think we care? I'm pretty sure we don't.

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
I'm a tard, eh? Well excuse mefor naturally being a sensitive person who jumps to conclusions. I'm sorry for being myself! Happy? Or am I still a "Tard" ?
Ah, the good ole "being myself" card.
If you be yourself for the rest of your life you're going to encounter these same situations over and over again.
But I'm not worried about it. You're only 14 and there's a lot of growing for you to do.

At the risk of ruining everyone else's funtimes, let me make a suggestion: Chill out. And/or quit posting.
Without the main attraction it'll just sink into oblivion like the other threads.

Symbolite

Legacy Supporter 7
Honestly, I'm getting some serious deja vu type shit going on here. This has happened before.... I remember a thread where exactly this happened lol. That or I can see the future and if that's true then yes this will be locked very shortly because the one I recall was locked just after a post like this. Omg I'm tripping out, need alcohol to cure myself brb.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
I am so old, I was round BEFORE photoshop, and in my time I have seen some shops.
this has clearly been shopped... check the pixels.

Through secret channels, I have obtained the original BEFORE it was shopped:

wK6tz.png
"Leenees used Fireball on Barnubus" Nice try, but "Leenees used Fireball" would've been right.

RagingDragon5

Portal

Okay, you are being over dramatic for no reason. Calm yourself down, and reevaluate your life. No mean to be harsh, but seriously calm down.

Status
Not open for further replies.