• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

I been banned from MCBANS?!?!

GreekCrackShot

Legacy Supporter 7
true, and I assume after hearing about this, a smart Admin like Kainzo will/has auto-banned players like this.

Whatta douche

Gunmoney321

ICE ICE ICE!
Hmmm, offtopic, but those of you who read that wiki page, what the hell is up with that zidonuke dude? I watched a video of him going around and just crashing every server on the minestatus top 100... Good thing we have a whitelist...

Which concerns me when thinking about how the no-whitelist dates are gonna turn out..

Dammmn, completely forgot about those damned no-whitelist dates. Also Greek, did you read that article that st3pur posted? I Loled at the envygeeks guy :D

TheTMTrainer

Soulsand
Hmmm, offtopic, but those of you who read that wiki page, what the hell is up with that zidonuke dude? I watched a video of him going around and just crashing every server on the minestatus top 100... Good thing we have a whitelist...

Which concerns me when thinking about how the no-whitelist dates are gonna turn out..

Zidonuke is a furry and a programmer who designed his own hack client known as xxxxCraft (censored because the word isn't exactly something you want to say on any forum). I saw the same video, he crashed those servers systematically down from 1 to 100, not the best admin if you ask me.

ebilaxe

Legacy Supporter 6
I never trusted MCBans, as the creater of it made it to where he had access to your server if you used it, and that he could make himself Admin on any server running the pluggin, also the fact that it was poorly made and people found an exploit that allowed them to make themselves admin on any MCBans server.

There are bukkit plugins that allow one to masquerade as another user. I ran a plugin called MobDisguise in a server test that allowed me to use the IGN and skin of anyone who owns a minecraft account, even Notch. Anyways, MCBans is extremely flawed. Any admin with the self control of an 8 year old can "find" damning evidence with the assistance of some method such as photoshop. I watched aVo's whole MCBans series and chuckled.

-End mini rant-

TheTMTrainer

Soulsand
There are bukkit plugins that allow one to masquerade as another user. I ran a plugin called MobDisguise in a server test that allowed me to use the IGN and skin of anyone who owns a minecraft account, even Notch. Anyways, MCBans is extremely flawed. Any admin with the self control of an 8 year old can "find" damning evidence with the assistance of some method such as photoshop. I watched aVo's whole MCBans series and chuckled.

-End mini rant-

My single MCbans ban was done by an admin who used a plugin to ban me with false evidence.

OrangeAngel

Legacy Supporter 2
EEEK! Both the "He who must not be named" have been mentioned on here! We must cleanse this thread! Quickly!

jwplayer0

Legacy Supporter 6

Zidonuke is a furry and a programmer who designed his own hack client known as xxxxCraft (censored because the word isn't exactly something you want to say on any forum). I saw the same video, he crashed those servers systematically down from 1 to 100, not the best admin if you ask me.
he's also in charge of the anti-cheat system for terraria's version of bukkit. Ironic isnt it?

TheTMTrainer

Soulsand

he's also in charge of the anti-cheat system for terraria's version of bukkit. Ironic isnt it?

Not really. I talked with both Zidonuke and Crashdoom before. Both are excellient programmers. A good friend (bluestorm96) of mine works on a Minecraft client as well as working on a new NoCheat plugin and WetTNT. They (Zidonuke and Crashdoom) may work on hacks, but they also work on other things. One person shouldn't focus on one program forever.

They are still furries.

(Note: I do not use the Minecraft client on Herocraft, I use Spout.)