• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

I been banned from MCBANS?!?!

Gunmoney321

ICE ICE ICE!
Ok, here's my story: I got on the MCBans server, and was immediately hacked by another player. My IGN was continuely made to say offensive things, such as FUCK ME, I'M GAY, or, I'M NAKED, DRILL ME. I was then banned for abusive language. Can anyone help me out here?

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Ok, here's my story: I got on the MCBans server, and was immediately hacked by another player. My IGN was continuely made to say offensive things, such as FUCK ME, I'M GAY, or, I'M NAKED, DRILL ME. I was then banned for abusive language. Can anyone help me out here?
Your account security isn't any of our concern. I suggest you handle that first.

Gunmoney321

ICE ICE ICE!
Your account security isn't any of our concern. I suggest you handle that first.

No no no, maybe I should rephrase it: I retained full control of my account, but somehow someway, someone managed to disguise themselves as my IGN! They then proceeded to say these things! Ridiculous!

Zaspar

Legacy Supporter 2
MCBans are ran by hackers btw, it isn't a reliable site.
Link an article or something, I want le proofs

Also, when I was hanging out on wolfgang784's server, he managed to disguise himself as Bargraphics, with matching skin and nameplate. Pretty sure an admin fucked with you, but can you give us the story @Gunmoney321 ?

applelove

Legacy Supporter 5
That's actually a server plugin. Brutal has made me say bad things using it :<

Gunmoney321

ICE ICE ICE!

Also, when I was hanging out on wolfgang784's server, he managed to disguise himself as Bargraphics, with matching skin and nameplate. Pretty sure an admin fucked with you, but can you give us the story @Gunmoney321 ?

Um, I'm not entirely sure what happened to be honest. I was just minding my own business when my IGN popped up and started saying all that stupid shit. Also, the guy that banned me hadn't looked into it until I convinced him to, so points for me!

Faunherer

Legacy Supporter 4

Zaspar

Legacy Supporter 2

http://w.tkte.ch/minecraft/mcbans
Impressive. Time to laugh at the minestatus junkies who still use mcbans :>

GreekCrackShot

Legacy Supporter 7
Hmmm, offtopic, but those of you who read that wiki page, what the hell is up with that zidonuke dude? I watched a video of him going around and just crashing every server on the minestatus top 100... Good thing we have a whitelist...

Which concerns me when thinking about how the no-whitelist dates are gonna turn out..

spartanfan17

Legacy Supporter 2
Hmmm, offtopic, but those of you who read that wiki page, what the hell is up with that zidonuke dude? I watched a video of him going around and just crashing every server on the minestatus top 100... Good thing we have a whitelist...

Which concerns me when thinking about how the no-whitelist dates are gonna turn out..
This Concerns Me much also What could we do about this on the no-whitelist weekend