• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Read How to become a Supporter of Herocraft

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Just donated for T3. Didn't know if I had to post this or not, but figured there's no harm done if not lol.

Edit: It's been a couple of days and according to the forums I'm not upgraded yet. Not sure if i have the commands in-game or not as I haven't really been able to get on. I just want to make sure that my donation was successful.
You were updated in-game the forums take longer.

Dsawemd

Legacy Supporter 8
Sigh. Im smarter than this. I just donated 40$, for T4 to T6. I was going to do 50$ so I could buy two pets (im buying my xmas gifts lol) but then I realized the pets were seperate.

When I updated the amount from 50 to 40, I removed my IGN. sigh. Luckily I have used that paypal account before, and I am informing you here. PM me if needed for donating email/whatever else I need to tell you.

Off to buy my pets, meanwhile!
Edit: and now I bought two pets using same paypal, and using my IGN correctly. Thanks!

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Sigh. Im smarter than this. I just donated 40$, for T4 to T6. I was going to do 50$ so I could buy two pets (im buying my xmas gifts lol) but then I realized the pets were seperate.

When I updated the amount from 50 to 40, I removed my IGN. sigh. Luckily I have used that paypal account before, and I am informing you here. PM me if needed for donating email/whatever else I need to tell you.

Off to buy my pets, meanwhile!
Got you. Angyles update his forum to t6 please.

wow i am not awake this morning.

I just donated, and I clicked the button to complete without putting my IGN in. Can I forward a receipt to someone?[DOUBLEPOST=1356303131,1356300386][/DOUBLEPOST]thanks Kainzo, that was fixed in game. much appreciated.

Jasquan

Legacy Supporter 9
Uhm, I'm wondering, I'm choosing gift like it should, yet it wants me to pay $0.5 extra, anyone know why? :s
sec, trying the link in the op,
EDIT2: okay nevermind, apperently I can't put my IGN when I use the link. I'll just have to figure out why it charges .5$ extra. I can chooes not to pay it, but then you have to, meaning you get less money D:
Kainzo any help would be appreciated
EDIT3: Nevermind, figured it out, it didn't like the money was on my credit card rather than my paypal account

hjanuzzi79

Glowing Redstone
hey you guys have an amazing server!
i just donated so you can keep it up!

*na i lie. i just did for the free lwc

hjanuzzi79

Glowing Redstone
yep maybe our country paypal
i just used the "service" option for payment, and didnt seem to charge any fee

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
hey you guys have an amazing server!
i just donated so you can keep it up!

*na i lie. i just did for the free lwc
Why you donate doesn't really matter to me, just as long as you do! (kidding, thanks)
Im mah paypal I don't have the option to "personal payment" so i don't have "gift" too what do I do about it??? I wan't to donate :( Kainzo
If you dont see "gift" just donate normally - some countries/areas are different.