• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Read How to become a Supporter of Herocraft

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter

bfittipaldi

Legacy Supporter 7
I'm considering donating but i have some questions. The main thing that i'm wondering about is if i donate to T1 and i want T2 would i have to pay the full price for T2 or the price of T2-T1?

Jasquan

Legacy Supporter 9
Donations are cumulative. For example, if you donate $20 (for Tier 3) and then a further $40 six months later, you will be Tier 5 (i.e.$60 total) after the second donation. Where possible you gain the benefits of the lower tiers when you upgrade.
-taken from the wiki
I'm considering donating but i have some questions. The main thing that i'm wondering about is if i donate to T1 and i want T2 would i have to pay the full price for T2 or the price of T2-T1?

bfittipaldi

Legacy Supporter 7
Donations are cumulative. For example, if you donate $20 (for Tier 3) and then a further $40 six months later, you will be Tier 5 (i.e.$60 total) after the second donation. Where possible you gain the benefits of the lower tiers when you upgrade.
-taken from the wiki

I feel sorta stupid now :p. Thanks for the info!

Licksterboy

Legacy Supporter 3
Kainzo, I donated for tier 3 a few days ago, I believe I got the donation perks in game but not sure if I did on the website, as you can see, it doesn't give me that lovely "Tier 3" below me name.

armyman228

Legacy Supporter 3
Just donated for T3. Didn't know if I had to post this or not, but figured there's no harm done if not lol.

Edit: It's been a couple of days and according to the forums I'm not upgraded yet. Not sure if i have the commands in-game or not as I haven't really been able to get on. I just want to make sure that my donation was successful.