• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Read How to become a Supporter of Herocraft

Kenneth_Chow

Retired Staff
Max Legacy Supporter
Tier 8 is currently 'pre-released' - if you donate up to $150 you will get the suffix for the t8 and the LWC limits/discounts. The main ability is not set.

Oh cool. Now I need to get more money in my paypal so i can get teir 8.

Falker57

Legacy Supporter 8
Kainzo paypal is kinda scetchy to my parents. If I tell them "Can I donate to a minecraft server" they wont buy it. Wanna make some merchandise? Like Keychains and shit. I would totally buy. (Not actual clothes though because I dont wanna really tell people I play videogames hehe)

CoolBeans279(Alt)

Glowing Redstone
Kainzo paypal is kinda scetchy to my parents. If I tell them "Can I donate to a minecraft server" they wont buy it. Wanna make some merchandise? Like Keychains and shit. I would totally buy. (Not actual clothes though because I dont wanna really tell people I play videogames hehe)
HAHAHA...[DOUBLEPOST=1346986325,1346986255][/DOUBLEPOST]My dads not home tonight but tomorrow i think ima get t3!!

XxTxAxZxX

Legacy Supporter 7
Are tier 7 donar regions fixed? It kept saying I was leasing or renting the regions for a couple of weeks instead of making them personal regions. If im dumb and doing somthing wrong someone please correct me! thanks

bananapie62

Stone
just donated, hope it kicks in before the next map so i can just join without camping

also i bet that this is when you get the most donations =P

Favith

Legacy Supporter 7
Donated to T4 but since donation ranks are cumulative I have a feeling I'll make it higher very soon. :)