• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Read How to become a Supporter of Herocraft

Leo2596

Legacy Supporter 7
If you mean you're getting the character transfer service ... two different things :p

paying me for namechange/level transfer/coin transfer doesnt equal donating to the server :p

Lol im going to donate to :p

Faunherer

Legacy Supporter 4
You have to pay for a character transfer? As in if I got a new account I would have to pay to switch my levels over to that one?

PhoenixPuppy

Stone
Many thanks, also whats your IGN so we can change your forums name to your IGN?
My IGN is: PhoenixPuppy

Thank you so much Kainzo! You have the best server, and you are very nice! you could have taken that 20, and not give me the tier 3 because i didn't tell you my IGN, but being the nice person you are you refunded it back, and let me do it again.

I also love how you let people have the chance at server arhcatect, guide, mod etc..
Thanks,
Richard

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
My IGN is: PhoenixPuppy

Thank you so much Kainzo! You have the best server, and you are very nice! you could have taken that 20, and not give me the tier 3 because i didn't tell you my IGN, but being the nice person you are you refunded it back, and let me do it again.

I also love how you let people have the chance at server arhcatect, guide, mod etc..
Thanks,
Richard
It's no problem :) and we are a great staff. Now your donation in particular is giving us some trouble. I don't mean to make a fuss about it. I refunded your second donation - because its asking me to print a shipping label - I obviously cant do that because we aren't shipping anything and you arent purchasing anything.

Did you follow the steps in the first post in this thread exactly? There may be something going wrong here - others have donated and it doesnt request a shipping label - are you using a different method to donate richard?

Keache

Legacy Supporter 7
My paypal is borked. I want to donate but then I'd have to sign in, which I don't want to do because it's borked....

Keache

Legacy Supporter 7
There, you now have my money. I'm running lower and lower on funds; thanks for having an awesome server Kainzo :(