• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

How does your Herocraft day begin?

Scycor

Legacy Supporter 3
#1. Put on my headset and log on minecraft.
#2. Get on HC and go kill people in Rise Against for hours.
#3. Die once, get annoyed that I have to go back to re-arm and switch back to master disciple so I can use my fists.
#4. Kill some more people in Rise Against.
#5. Get off and go do something else. >:|

EvilThor

Legacy Supporter 3
-find my laptop
-insert ethernett cable
-turn on the volume (I usually forget to turn of the music during the night)
-find the browserwindows whit Mirc and forums (I never close these windows)
-find out that nobody is on TS3.
-find the spoutcraft window (never close that one either)
-then I find out that nobody from my town is online, so I just run around and kill a few mobs until @Kourne logs on.
-then @Haxnn logs on
-then I goes to bed.

bearcat99

Sir GrowlMeow
Legacy Supporter 2
I usually wake up in the morning and I feel like P. Diddy, so I decide to brush my teeth with a bottle of Jack.

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
1. Log on.
2. /ch who.
3. Stay on and talk for a bit or log off.
4. Run around in circles while holding the space bar.
5. Wait for something to happen.
6. Repeate step 4 and 5.

When I log on I feel one with the world, one with the creeper. I go around find a happy tree thats seems to enjoy its existence.. then take out my axe and lunge for the tree. Poor trade wasn't even good enough for firewood when I'm done with it. Next i cook me up some coffee (wait this isn't tekkit) and take a sitdown by my fireplace making sure everything is in order go out again and find myself another tree. Thats my life in Herocraft. You wish you had a life like mine muahahahahaha

_KittyGotWet_

Banned
I start with the confliction of which to play, Dark Souls or Herocraft? If Dark Souls, then that doesn't matter, if Herocraft, I browse my 500 bloody alerts on the forums, let evil thoughts go through my head about stupid people, then I go into the game where I see if anyone I care about is online, if so, the next thing to appear in O chat is "Girl look at that body" and then I just play the game.

SonOfAGunner

Ungodly
*Takes hint*
If someone didn't choose to do it at some point during the week, I'll do it in a bit when I'm done checking my page or two of alerts. First chance I've gotten. No games during school days. :(
D: Do you only play on weekends then? D:?