• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

How does your Herocraft day begin?

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
Hello Herocraft!

In this topic: How you start your day on HC, starting with the thought "hey imma go play some HC!"

Share a video, screenshots, detailed text, whatever!

How do you get from A to B, form not on HC to on HC.

Do you boot your music playlist first? Teamspeak? Check the forum? Get a drink? What are the little quirky things you do before you begin every time. We all have them, let's share!

Let's start with me. I've prepared a video!

Psychokhaos

Legacy Supporter 3
I'll see if I can get Fraps onto our Family desktop tomorrow, and then just record what I do. Probably no commentary, maybe a tiny bit. (If I do do this, hehehe.)

Anyway, basically: I always use Hibernate instead of Shut Down, so Nightly, TS, and Spout are always up and running, saves time. Then, I go onto TS, make sure I am in either Newerth chat, for if I don't care if people come d bug me, or Nevermore, if I don't want random people to come bug me. Then I go to the forums, and just browse stuff. Then, I eventually go onto Herocraft itself. While I play, I go onto the forums, and sometimes just flat out leave.

And Diel, stop making me want Linux even more, haha. I'm gonna use it when/if my parents allow it. :D (And when Steam is out on it, and anything else I need/want)

iHazBryn

Legacy Supporter 2
Intresting...

I do basically the same thing, with the exception of IRC. And my TS is always running so I just move myself out of the AFK channel :p

I need to learn to use IRC...

SonOfAGunner

Ungodly
I log on, sit in spawn for a couple of hours and chit chat, then I--- Actually, that's all I do... *cough*

bearcat99

Sir GrowlMeow
Legacy Supporter 2
Wake up at 5am. Be at work at 5:50. Be on IRC til 2:30pm. Take train home. On HC/IRC from 4pm-9pm.

Graink

Portal
> Facebook/Twitter
> HC forums
> Youtube(Music)
> TS + Spout
> Play with myself Walk around the town a bit fending off mobs.
> Build new houses.

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Remastered Tier 2 Supporter
I spend all day I'm in the office with IRC open and the forums constantly on refresh. If it's a slow day and my boss isn't there, I may even pop in game for a little while.

When I do get in game, the first thing I do is usually say "Hellooooooooo Herocraft!" in o chat. Then I'll hit up the pe list, and sometimes answer a couple pms. Once those are taken care of, I'll wander around my town to see what needs to be worked on, and get my build on! Depending on how long I happen to be on, a few pes that are Mod-level will pop up, so i go take care of those. I try to keep an eye on chat as best I can to help newbies and shut up annoying people. I'll take a little break to check the forums and the wiki, then get back to building.

Leeness

Legacy Supporter 7
At the moment its:
Do everything else i need to do up until i go to sleep, just as im about to sleep, log into herocraft /ch who assign unhandled PE's and log out. Noones ever on at the time i go to sleep. lol

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
I spend all day I'm in the office with IRC open and the forums constantly on refresh. If it's a slow day and my boss isn't there, I may even pop in game for a little while.

Pretty much this. I do not always stay logged in long, but during various time throughout the day I log in to whitelist someone and log out.

brancher

Obsidian
Hello Herocraft!

In this topic: How you start your day on HC, starting with the thought "hey imma go play some HC!"

Share a video, screenshots, detailed text, whatever!

How do you get from A to B, form not on HC to on HC.

Do you boot your music playlist first? Teamspeak? Check the forum? Get a drink? What are the little quirky things you do before you begin every time. We all have them, let's share!

Let's start with me. I've prepared a video!
SOUL REAAAAVVVVVVERRR