• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

How about them PS3 players

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5

I can tell you from first hand experience it is better than other games ;)

Besides, Yahtzee is right about not having a cover system and being able to carry every weapon at once. It's a long lost feature of the best FPS's back in the day.

The online mode is pretty sweet. It's alot like Halo because of its crazy weapons, except R3's weapons are much crazier.

EDIT: Also, online multiplayer with split screen buddies, they aren't "guests of you" they log into their own PSN accounts. An age old xbox feature I'm soooo glad they started using in PS3 games.

To be honest, I don't mind if people hate/dislike the ps3. What pisses me off is their reasons for hating on it. From what I've personally witnessed, half of the reasons are reasons that don't make any sense, and the other half is from people who have never touched a ps3. Ever.

_KittyGotWet_

Banned
My top PS3 games would be Dark Souls, Uncharted 3, Borderlands, Red Dead Redmeption, Batman Arkham City and Payday: The Heist.
All of the above top every game I've played on other platforms, excluding Payday, which is pretty much a PC port.
If you have any of the above and wanna play, inbox me dawgs. Except for Batman, we can't play that one together . ._.

judgedread540

Legacy Supporter 3
To be honest, I don't mind if people hate/dislike the ps3. What pisses me off is their reasons for hating on it. From what I've personally witnessed, half of the reasons are reasons that don't make any sense, and the other half is from people who have never touched a ps3. Ever.
Agreed, I play Xbox for the reasons that, my friends play Xbox , you can party chat so you can speak to 8 people without playing the same game as them, played halo 1 on OG Xbox and i wanted to continue and play the others and also i personally prefer the Xbox controller to the Ps3. I dislike xbox fanboys who give us all a bad name :(. Most of us don't hate PS3 we just prefer Xbox.!

EDIT: Oh and also, i have played PS3 at a couple of friends homes and other random places !!