• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

How about them PS3 players

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
Like Dark Souls, Batman Arkham City, Uncharted 3, Assassin's Creed: Revelations ?

Lots of gamers who just move on with those types of games, not so mainstream like MW3 and BF3 and LoL.
Anyone else?

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
I've probably spent as much money on PS3 games as I have digital downloads of PS1 games, and I have my eye on that new PS2 classics section in the store, it has GodHand, which is amazing!

Anybody played Resistance 3 yet? It's pretty sweet.

I've also played alot of:

Borderlands
Killzone 2 and 3
LittleBigPlanet 1 and 2
Castle Crashers!
Plants vs. Zombies
Metal Gear Solid
Metal Gear Solid 4
Mega Man 9 (can't beat it)
Mega Man 10 (beat it with Megaman on easy, doing it with Protoman on normal now)
AssCreed - all of them, got the next one on pre-order
Uncharted (played but don't own, should probably get them soon)
SOCOM: Confrontation (reason I bought a PS3, was pretty good in its early days but after an expansion and some strange gameplay changes after a few patches, it died. BF3 took its community away at last)
God of War - all of them
Final Fantasy (all that is available form PSN, 7, 8, 9, 13)

There's plenty more but I can't think of them right now XD I mostly play Metal Gear Online 2 when I'm playing online, competitive multiplayer is for the PC :p and MGO2 is EXACTLY what casual multiplayer for a shooting game should be.

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
You both friended me on PS3 already, I am mad I preordered Dark Souls in like beginning of July I still havn't bought the game yet lol....

Better hope they still have the money you put down on record!

Where I live, gamestop has a monopoly, and if you don't buy your preordered game they take what money you put on it and turn it into store credit, so if you buy the game a week later, you get the normal version, nothing special.

Razael6

Legacy Supporter 3
And if you like why not just buy Dark Souls because its cheaper then one of the other games, it's because I dont have money not old enough for a job, while my brothers in highschool will definently get those games, so yah lol.

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
Oh I forgot to mention Warhawk! Me and @Disketa777 have spent many hours and many cases of mountain dew playing that game! Anybody else have it?

I'm very anxious for the spiritual successor (made by the same people) Starhawk to come out :)

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
Games I've played lots of:
Killzone 2 (ungodly, I honestly spent about the same time playing Killzone 2 as I did when I was super active as guide :O)
Uncharted 1 (Beat it completely)
Uncharted 2 (Beat it once, then started to play a second time to get super hard mode and get all the treasures, haven't picked it up since)
Assassins Creed (Beat it, but didn't bother with all the flags)
Assassins Creed II (Completely finished it. Got all the flags, feathers, tombs, armors, everything)
Assassins Creed: Brotherhood (Beat it and still play it at times to get all the other stuff)
God of War Collection (GoW 1 &2 on the same disk for PS3) Beat it totally
God of War III (Haven't beaten it yet)
Bioshock (Beat it)
Bioshock 2 (Beat it)
Infamous (Beat it and got most of everything done, except that last fucking blast shard, 1 of 354 or something like that)
Infamous 2 (Beat it on good, not on evil yet)
Final Fantasy XIII (Beat it and working on all the side missions :p, gotta get those ultimate weapons)
Deamon's Souls (Beat it 1 time through, played it mostly at a friends house though, so I don't have the save file)
Dark Souls (Haven't beaten it, postponing for a long long vacation to do that)
Portal 2 (Beat it completely, just replayed it recently AGAIN after beating Portal 1 AGAIN all in 2 nights)
Ico and Shadow of the Colossus (Beat it on PS2 but got it for ps3 to see the crazy upgrades in graphics and still surprised how the graphics were on a ps2)
Need for Speed Prostreet (Beat it and built a very nice collection of cars)

There are more of my ps3 collection but all of these games I bought and are still here... Kinda makes me wonder why I spend so much money........

Brutalacerate

AdministRaper
Like Dark Souls, Batman Arkham City, Uncharted 3, Assassin's Creed: Revelations ?

Lots of gamers who just move on with those types of games, not so mainstream like MW3 and BF3 and LoL.
Anyone else?
Never played Dark Souls, but those other 3 you listed are mainstream as well.........Haha.

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
Sure mainstream but not like major online fps is probably what I shoulda said :p

(Looks at list of games, most of them are single player really)

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
Games I've played lots of:
Killzone 2 (ungodly, I honestly spent about the same time playing Killzone 2 as I did when I was super active as guide :O)

Man, you really owe it to yourself to pick up Killzone3! The single player supports split screen co-op, plus the multiplayer is much much better. It's like Team Fortress 2 except with more sci-fi. More killer robots, jetpacks, and killer robots. Did I mention the killer robots?

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
Everyone I know who had played KillZone 1 and 2 said 3 sucked, terrible online, and too many cut scenes. I only played the Multiplayer Open beta myself

Really? I thought the online was better in every way. In 2, everybody started with the best gun in the game, the ISA assault rifle. In 3 you have to earn it, there are fewer classes and they balance way better.

Your friends probably got killed by infiltrators 1 too many times, the biggest problem with 3's multiplayer is that nobody wants to play tactician, and nobody understands that the tactician counters the infiltrator in every way, plus they get that broken gun from KZ2 if you spend enough points on them. I have a Marksman maxed out and I'm working on my Tactician :p

EDIT: that, and in KZ2 everybody turned off "assault weapons" rendering my favorite class, the assault, useless :( it messed up the balance too

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
Eh KZ3 failed me. I couldn't make any private games with friends at all. That was taken out in KZ3 but was something I loved in KZ2. Granted it could be taken out for the reasons of people grinding off eachother, but still, taking out the entire idea all together? I sold my copy back the same day and kept the sniper that came with it.

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
Eh KZ3 failed me. I couldn't make any private games with friends at all. That was taken out in KZ3 but was something I loved in KZ2. Granted it could be taken out for the reasons of people grinding off eachother, but still, taking out the entire idea all together? I sold my copy back the same day and kept the sniper that came with it.

Yeah that's a pretty good reason :p

You should get your friends to play Resistance 3!