• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Hotrod33rd Application

Hotrod

Wood
Minecraft In-game name: Hotrod33rd

Location & Age: Florida {St.Pete), 13

Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain): Annoying others,

Referral(s): Alex and Taz

How did you hear about Herocraft?: Friends on Steam told me about it

Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes.

Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: I Agree. to Follow the EULA And ToS

Reason you should be accepted: I Want to play and i want to Feel with people instead of a Original Bland Server.

Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCH10

Additional Info: My name is Zach, I Have a lot of Work in the field of Minecraft so. feel free :D to ask any question

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Why does your profile age not match the application age. In addition your ban, when did it occur and what were you doing to "annoy others"?

Also your special key is not even close to being correct. Please fix that, thanks!

Hotrod

Wood
Well I Joined a PVP Srver and Thinking that it was a Hardcore which it was Only pvp in certain areas (PVP Arena Only) and I Killed anyone i saw that i could kill so..
it ended up in a ban,

and the Profile age of 1990 is just my normal i'm 13. its just incase of 18 years or older signs of being not able to join Sorry.

Hotrod

Wood
And if you want to hear my Voice just Contact me on Steam or Xfire: Steam:Zach1212744, Xfire:Majcurry P.S I Don't use Skype cause its not my style..

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Well I Joined a PVP Srver and Thinking that it was a Hardcore which it was Only pvp in certain areas (PVP Arena Only) and I Killed anyone i saw that i could kill so..
it ended up in a ban,

and the Profile age of 1990 is just my normal i'm 13. its just incase of 18 years or older signs of being not able to join Sorry.

And when did it occur?

And all of that is moot unless you have the special key so.....

Hotrod

Wood
I Honestly Do not Know what the Special Key is, i'm new to this kind of server, but this occured about atleast... like 1 1/2 Months ago, after that i finally got a new game and just played that all day.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
I Honestly Do not Know what the Special Key is, i'm new to this kind of server, but this occured about atleast... like 1 1/2 Months ago, after that i finally got a new game and just played that all day.

Well I cannot review your application or allow you on the server without it.

I suggest going back and reading the thread with the title "Whitelist Application Guide/Rules (READ BEFORE APPLYING)"

-*Edit*- {HChot10} Special Key
^
||

Wrong again

Hotrod

Wood
Yes Ma'am, I Dunno why they did it they could of just.. you know... Well Idk, but yeah, for pvping without a Area for PVP

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Okay so I get that ban, please explain these others:

[0] => orcworm.co.uk .:. hack client (rar)
[1] => minecraftserver.no-ip.org .:. using spambot
[2] => mine.catserve.net .:. Griefing...loser :p
[3] => XRPCraft.servegame.com .:. tons of bans.
[4] => 184.164.136.210:25610 .:. you have been banned!
[5] => 108.60.137.106:25600 .:. alt accounts
[6] => gamingfoundations.dyndns.org .:. lmao
[7] => 74.82.218.59 .:. you have been banned! if you do not agree or wish to appeal, please do that at vohemas.com/forum
[8] => gd-craft.no-ip.org .:. hacking
[9] => 67.222.149.207:25640 .:. hacking, spamming, bad rep
[10] => chaoslords.game.nfoservers.com .:. Fly hacking, no clip attempted griefing
[11] => morganmc.dyndns.org .:. local ban, known mcbans griefer
[12] => 69.197.190.157:25565 .:. ofensive language
[13] => gg.theleadorder.com .:. Griefing peoples homes/
[14] => mc.zen9400.com .:. griefing nathan's ship

And these:

[0] => Array
(
[username] => Hotrod33rd
[issuer] => nopresnik
[server] => c-wom.zapto.org:25597
[reason] => creativewom.zapto.org/appeal
[time] => 2012-03-16 19:51:36
)

[1] => Array
(
[username] => Hotrod33rd
[issuer] => Console
[server] => mc.zimdoorcraft.tk
[reason] => Flooding
[time] => 2012-03-16 19:18:36

Hotrod

Wood
Some of those other servers Ya know, Were just strait up Horrible, and eventually the admins got to me, and just trolling but those were little ago, and i know not to do it to this server you can check my game, i Don't have any hacks on me, and if i did i would tell

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
So which bans are yours and which ones were because "the admins got to you", whatever that is supposed to mean. So you feel it is right to cause this much trouble if you think the server is horrible?

Hotrod

Wood
No, i Didint at the Time i Was stupid, I Realized They wereen't retarted, i was cause the servers were good and still good but the admins just PMO (Piss me off) Some times, like i remember one server they weer spawning creepers in my mine
and Ghasts and shit, and i just got pissed