• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Horses Discussion

Carlover1234

Obsidian
I think horses should be attained by getting a skill that allows you to tame them. Maybe this skill could be avaliable to all classes and you could attain this skill at around level 20 in any base combat class.

Xargun

Legacy Supporter 9
I think horses should be attained by getting a skill that allows you to tame them. Maybe this skill could be avaliable to all classes and you could attain this skill at around level 20 in any base combat class.

Free skill ? Wheres the hardcore in that ? If everyone gets it, make it a quest they have to complete - or maybe a 'My Little Pony Dungeon' to rescue their own horse from the evil horse eating trolls. Why make something easy when you can make it harder yet more rewarding and involving ?

Carlover1234

Obsidian
Yea but does everything have to be hardcore? Also let's not get stupid my little pony involved in this. Though I will say I like the quest idea.

Carlover1234

Obsidian
Also maybe these horses should have a lot of hp Like 1,000 hp or 1500 hp. If that's too high then maybe 800 hp. I think horses shouldn't be easy to kill.

Tridentx

Stone
I don't see why Horse's have to be bought or gained though a particular class or skill. Primarily they are for quicker transport so everybody should be allowed to use them. You don't go limiting who can use boats so why would it be any different for horses.

MultiHeartGold

Legacy Supporter 2
We should also incorporate riding pigs too. Maybe most classes can get a skill to obtain a mount to ride them.
Pig riding would mean you have to hold a Carrot in a Stick. A Carrot in a Stick would mean that Beguiler's Piggify turns from a slow/stun/cc into the exact opposite.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Will they be "my little ponies" ?
Of course.
Free skill ? Wheres the hardcore in that ? If everyone gets it, make it a quest they have to complete - or maybe a 'My Little Pony Dungeon' to rescue their own horse from the evil horse eating trolls. Why make something easy when you can make it harder yet more rewarding and involving ?
Kainzo hates the words ''My Little Pony'' as it's for some weird/stupid reason is considered a m3me.

Yea but does everything have to be hardcore? Also let's not get stupid my little pony involved in this. Though I will say I like the quest idea.
Stop hating bro, just because it's different then what you usually watch doesn't mean it's stupid.

Templar_James

Legacy Supporter 8
Of course.

Kainzo hates the words ''My Little Pony'' as it's for some weird/stupid reason is considered a m3me.

Stop hating bro, just because it's different then what you usually watch doesn't mean it's stupid.

Pretty sure my little pony is kind of like a wow reference

MultiHeartGold

Legacy Supporter 2
Dude I know that but unless u have played wow and watch an episode or 2 of my little pony you won't really understand what it means well that was on my server at least
I have never watched even a single second of MLP, and never have even touched WoW. Is there something I dont understand about it, then?

XenZan

Legacy Supporter 4
I don't see why Horse's have to be bought or gained though a particular class or skill. Primarily they are for quicker transport so everybody should be allowed to use them. You don't go limiting who can use boats so why would it be any different for horses.
100% agree.

Also maybe these horses should have a lot of hp Like 1,000 hp or 1500 hp. If that's too high then maybe 800 hp. I think horses shouldn't be easy to kill.
Villager have something like 1500HP, so... I agree that horses should as well, lol.

Tridentx

Stone
I have never watched even a single second of MLP, and never have even touched WoW. Is there something I dont understand about it, then?
Yes.
I don't think its appropriate for me to go into detail about this on these forums however I will say that watching MLP and playing Wow are clear signs of homosexuality. Templar is the inner-cicle.

Templar_James

Legacy Supporter 8
Yes.
I don't think its appropriate for me to go into detail about this on these forums however I will say that watching MLP and playing Wow are clear signs of homosexuality. Templar is the inner-cicle.

I've only watched an episode and a half of mlp because my friends told me to and your calling a lot of people gay from saying wow is for homosexuals