• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Herogate Camping is over the top

lordprettyflack0

Legacy Supporter 6
HOLY SHIT THIS IS FUCKING AMAZING HAHAHAHAH IV WANTED TO BE ON THIS LIST SINCE I BECAME NINJA HAHAHA

who the jiggy n*gga with the gold links
I am.

confirmed im new @TheRizza420
edit: just read this
Most recent spammers: (Don't know exact names.)
Irishman
Chili
Lordprettyflak0

ITS LORDPRETTYFLACK0

edit v2: I dont camp hg anymore I sit at undergrowth for around 4-5 hours a day killing nerds for free medals gg ez

Last edited:
I'm not good at pvp and prefer doing town related jobs. But the herogate camping has really gotten out of hand :( I often see people just waiting for anyone to come and enter a portal, so that they can slaughter them right after..

Rhapsodist

Legacy Supporter 5
A good fix would be anyone more than 15 levels away from you in any direction can't be attacked. Might cause problems, but then we won't see maxed players camping people new to the server. Just my two cents.

kenster1092

Legacy Supporter 1
A good fix would be anyone more than 15 levels away from you in any direction can't be attacked. Might cause problems, but then we won't see maxed players camping people new to the server. Just my two cents.
Interesting, but not plausible, bud. 'Tis a hardcore PvP server, and Kainzo said it himself. The only fix he's adding in is that levels 45+ will drop Medals of Vengeance. Not like that matters at all, personally.

Rhapsodist

Legacy Supporter 5
Interesting, but not plausible, bud. 'Tis a hardcore PvP server, and Kainzo said it himself. The only fix he's adding in is that levels 45+ will drop Medals of Vengeance. Not like that matters at all, personally.
Since the only reason there is to hunt noobs, other than being an asshole, is for medals, it should cut down on quite a few people doing it.

0xNaomi

Legacy Supporter 6
Retired Staff
Brb getting slave friend to never level past 15 and raid towns of masters unharmed.

Since the only reason there is to hunt noobs, other than being an asshole, is for medals, it should cut down on quite a few people doing it.
I'm actually not so sure about that. From my experiences on PvP servers having no rewards for low level kills does not have much of an effect on this type of PvP. For the most part it is just people without anything to do. Sure it will somewhat reduce the number of gankers since there is no longer a tangible reward, but if they're bored, they're bored.

And to some people the frantic, misspelled complaints of recently slaughtered newbies in Tour chat is enough of a reward in itself.

kenster1092

Legacy Supporter 1
I fear the complaints are attracting the PvPers... I almost got myself to mute them for being so toxic in chat about it. We kill noobs? Fine, don't complain and bash us for it, it's toxic and unsightly to the human eye.

Like literally, I have to screenshot almost every second of chats filled with shit talk. You don't want your low-level townies constantly dying to someone? Do something about it. I'm tired of hearing the same damn bullshit every single day.

I am beginning to think those trash talkers are no more mature than most of the community, regardless of age or how long you played here.

Just my 2 Philippine Cents

Last edited:

Junarcel

Legacy Supporter 3
I fear the complaints are attracting the PvPers... I almost got myself to mute them for being so toxic in chat about it. We kill noobs? Fine, don't complain and bash us for it, it's toxic and unsightly to the human eye.

Like literally, I have to screenshot almost every second of chats filled with shit talk. You don't want your low-level townies constantly dying to someone? Do something about it.

I am beginning to think those trash talkers are no more mature than most of the community
What community?

Zyvo1

Coal
I like how this thread has progressed thus far, It's funny to read the posts, even though they aren't even on topic anymore.