• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Herocraft Unleashed - 3.0

xFinaLx

Legacy Supporter 7
Is the map going to be generated beforehand or will it generate as people explore?

I remember at the launch of Zeal, it was nearly impossible to do anything because of the lag. If you tried to explore for the first few hours you'd reach the end of what was generated and you'd have to stand there and wait for the chunks to load.

BadHaddy

User Abuser
The database back end (MySQL) is giving us a bit of grief during the upgrade. It is being worked on now.

Furthermore I would like to postulate that Kainzo's mother is a Hooker.

ChunkyM0nk3y

Legacy Supporter 4
1 hour left right?
wewt, putting the finishing touches on my remix of the Doku texture pack for HC......is there going to be an official one?
no. but it would be awesome :3
I'd love to have a modified doku texture pack with diamond spades -> lances etc...

BadHaddy

User Abuser
MySQL is no longer a factor, the issue was resolved by modifying the upgrade plan and procedure. The OS/Services portion of the 3.0 upgrade are completed.

Petator

Glowing Redstone
wewt, putting the finishing touches on my remix of the Doku texture pack for HC......is there going to be an official one?

The only way I can see there being an official pack is if we migrate completely over to spout and use plugins that require additional textures. Even then, not everyone likes the same packs, so a great many people would customize their own.

ChunkyM0nk3y

Legacy Supporter 4
I'm making an officially customized doku texture pack for HC, I only need to finished the Lances for the Shovels and the battle staff for the disciple now, if anybody wants to help 32x :)

Shadownub

ICE ICE ICE!
Legacy Supporter 3
Herocraft WOO
I would come and wait with you all for the beginning of Dragongarde, but alas, I can't find my pants D: