• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Herocraft Olympics! Sunday July 10th!

7thKnight

Legacy Supporter 7
The Herocraft Olympics!

Welcome to the first chapter of Herocarft Olympics! Players from across herocraft will have the chance to prove themselves, and towns they stand for to gain fortune and fame!​

Rules

- You must only use the tools required and laid out for each challenge.​
- You must show up prior to the start time for registration​

Events!

Minecart Jousting!
-Two loops of minetracks with players being pushed into each other with boosters trying to knock the other person out of his minecart by breaking it.​

The Iron Henry Challenge!
-Using only fists you must break a set amount of Cobble laid out in patterns or paths. Be the first one to break them all to win!​

Spleef!
-The most honored sport in the history of Minecraft! Knock the ground below your opponent away and make them fall down!​

Connect4!
-A battle of wits using sand and gravel to be the first out of two players to get 4 in a row!​

Obstacle Course!
-Identical obstacle courses lined up in a row where players must run through and be the first one out!​

Gladiator!
-A field of 1x1 pillars spaced out where players will jump on and try to knock other players down! The last one standing wins!​

Event Dates!

Sunday July the 10th will be the premier date if all goes to plan!

F.A.Q.

Q:I'm too nervous to compete, can I still watch?
A:Of course! Places will be set up for spectators.

Q:I have too much money and need to blow it!
A:Why not help out and be a sponsor! Your voice will be heard on every decision and a sign set up to thank you!

Q:I saw someone cheat during an event! I swear I did!
A:While we are watching events to stop cheaters to the best of our ability please PM me what you saw rather then posting in this forum to try and keep it clean. We take any case seriously and will be investigated.

Q:I have a great Idea for an event!
A:Awesome! Please describe it in this forum and it might show up in the events!

Everything Else!

Prizes will be awarded and they will be amazing! A great Olympic arena is in the works, if you think you have a great spot or some funky ideas, pm me!

Credits go to sponsors, xpeter1c for the comment that started it all, and everyone on Herocraft!

Good Luck Olympians!

7thKnight

Legacy Supporter 7
This is a planned event that WILL happen more then once when we have a venue. It will happen as soon as possible, I want it to begin this weekend. Players can enter into as many events as they choose to as long as they show up to each events start time. I'll find you ingame Solidox, which town?

I'm glad to see it rise again to Mormon :]

I think it would be cool if a place was set devoted to events, not using a town's Colosseum. Anyway, the whole idea sounds epic! (btw, with pistons out, you could make a connect four using just buttons, and a "restart" button to get it back to normal...) :D

7thKnight

Legacy Supporter 7
Great idea random! I think the redstone wiring though might block the viewing screen however. I'm sure there is probably an IC fix though. Because I don't want people to walk I want the arena to start somewhere just out of Zeal, preferably on one of the roads.

Malphugus

Legacy Supporter 5
Are you some kind of creepy stalker Randomman159?
You start following me.
You change your avatar to include my head sitting in what looks like strawberry jam (thats just creepy dude)
And now you have been creeping around outside my place of work in Ironpass.
Those swords I have been killing you with are a not-so-subtle hint: I'm straight. Find someone else to spooge out over :p

jason8261

Legacy Supporter 5
Are you some kind of creepy stalker Randomman159?
You start following me.
You change your avatar to include my head sitting in what looks like strawberry jam (thats just creepy dude)
And now you have been creeping around outside my place of work in Ironpass.
Those swords I have been killing you with are a not-so-subtle hint: I'm straight. Find someone else to spooge out over :p

Lol

7thKnight

Legacy Supporter 7
Ok! The spot has been decided on the eastern edge of Zeal. Building will start tomorrow(As today is canada day and anything I make will look like turds because of Cousin Jerry)

7thKnight

Legacy Supporter 7
Great progress today! and it's still going! We ran into a snag with the Spleef arena when we discovered we can not break glass spawned from [Bridge]. So we are ripping that out and placing snow that will need to be replace each time. A collection bin underneath the arena will need to be made to reduce costs. Steamed has the Jousting arena down pat! I'll place the Powered tracks anywhere you need them later.

If anybody wants to start any of the next areas, please do! Please remain to the design of the central hallway though with each area along that and beside each other. Also Stands! Please make it appealing with wood, smoothstone slabs, and fences! Fences everywhere!

Bogden

Wood
Question: For the cobblestone breaking competition, it will probably be a very close call. How will you determine who won first?

Steamed

Legacy Supporter 3
and dom, are we still having the walkway for the spectators, because there is no way up yet, and whoever made the spleef arena made an entrance from below

xpeterc1

Legacy Supporter 7
Suggestion:
Using pistons, dispensers and other things, you make a mini and open dungeon called Ninja Warrior.
EDIT: NVM you have an obstacle course.