• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Herocraft Olympics! Sunday July 10th!

7thKnight

Legacy Supporter 7
I haven't made the staircase yet, I've been focusing on the events, with other things later. The bottom openings are for contenders. :p For each competition we Will be using multiple judges. I do NOT want to use stop watches because of lag and everything, but I agree it could be close to call. To combat this there will be a finish line where players must run to once they are done. If it is too close a call we will decide something then.

Haha, I will be designing the obstacle course and I assure it will be hard(Hopefully) I do not want to design it Herocraft dungeon style because I do not want players to worry about dieing and losing exp and focus more on having fun.

victim130

Legacy Supporter 8
I would love to join something like this :3 Hopefully you guys don't start until the server is brought over to 1.7 :/ I have no way to stop my jar from updating :/

iFizzE

Legacy Supporter 5
:3 your non-lethal obstacle course reminds me of a certain obstacle tower where many have raged.:D

7thKnight

Legacy Supporter 7
If you have the new startup thingamajiger from minecraft.net it gives you the option to update or not :p

I have no idea what you are talking about my friend ;]

7thKnight

Legacy Supporter 7
Small setback today, instead of the Pillars and the Iron henry going up we had raiders and such for a good while. Special thanks to @TheMormon, @ruethian, and @iHazBryn for sticking through it and together repelling them and teaching me some valuable experience that I need to hire guards. The Olympics will begin this weekend! Along side it will be Herocraft Trivia. If you want to start building, go right ahead! I can form anything you do into the style of the arena.

Let's do this team!

Psychokhaos

Legacy Supporter 3
Also, I tested the effect of snowballs on paintings, and they do have the same effect as arrows, making it fall off of the wall, so an archery range is possible.

7thKnight

Legacy Supporter 7
It'll happen more then once guarenteed. After a couple times we will gauge the enthusiasm ans continue on or stop and enjoy what we had then. It will always be open for public use though :p