• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Herocraft News Ep02 17/01/12

strongholdx

Legacy Supporter 6
Hmmm, I always wanted something like this but with less music. I always envisioned an announcer like guy talking about the latest happenings in HC (along with footage) and whenever he was done he says "Untill next time adventurers, I'm (IGN) and I'll see you next week!"

Thejoker1177

Legacy Supporter 3
Hmmm, I always wanted something like this but with less music. I always envisioned an announcer like guy talking about the latest happenings in HC (along with footage) and whenever he was done he says "Untill next time adventurers, I'm (IGN) and I'll see you next week!"
Thats EXACTLY what I pictured this vid was going to be like.

DanVonTrap

Legacy Supporter 3

so you was happy with this but the music didnt do it for you?

GraRona

Portal
I really like it! However, here are a few suggestions for you.

1. Maybe zooming in on the page you are viewing would help. It would make the words somewhat more visible (ctrl +)
2. Including short clips from HC. For instance you talk about the HTTP and township system. Maybe, you could include a short clip of you typing in /town and then showing the list of /town commands. This way, viewers won't tune out (after all it is 8 minutes so you need to make it fun to keep people watching).

Also, during you're SMP LP of HC the 1.0 launch, I think you could've moved/made the text in the bottom-left corner not appear for the whole video as it blocked me from viewing the chat messages.

Otherwise it looks pretty darn good and I see lots of potential in this series!

DanVonTrap

Legacy Supporter 3
I really like it! However, here are a few suggestions for you.

1. Maybe zooming in on the page you are viewing would help. It would make the words somewhat more visible (ctrl +)
2. Including short clips from HC. For instance you talk about the HTTP and township system. Maybe, you could include a short clip of you typing in /town and then showing the list of /town commands. This way, viewers won't tune out (after all it is 8 minutes so you need to make it fun to keep people watching).

Also, during you're SMP LP of HC the 1.0 launch, I think you could've moved/made the text in the bottom-left corner not appear for the whole video as it blocked me from viewing the chat messages.

Otherwise it looks pretty darn good and I see lots of potential in this series!

Noted for next vid and thanks for feed back. In regards to the titles being over chat, that was intentional, i didnt want everyone focusing on the chat and not paying attention to what was actually happening. Thanks for giving your feedback and taking the time to watch :)