• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Herocraft News Ep02 17/01/12

DanVonTrap

Legacy Supporter 3
I am working on news ways to announce the "Herocraft News" segment, but these things can take time, but i will continue to improve and make this as good as possible :)

Below is a link to my channel fell free to go and check some of my videos out and feel free to thumbs up/down and leave feedback. I will be posting my Lp on here exclusively first for you guys to watch anyhow hope you enjoy and i look forward to hearing your feedback and ideas :)

http://www.youtube.com/user/DanVonTrap?feature=mhee

Latest Episode: Herocraft News Episode 02

Previous Episode

Thejoker1177

Legacy Supporter 3
So of late i have been messing about with fraps and have started 2 Lp series one is based around SMP and the other around "Better Than Wolves" mod. Hopefully Kainzo wont mind me posting here if he does im sure this thread will be moved.

Below is a link to my channel fell free to go and check some of my videos out and feel free to thumbs up/down and leave feedback. I will be posting my Lp on here exclusively first for you guys to watch anyhow hope you enjoy and i look forward to hearing your feedback and ideas :)

http://www.youtube.com/user/DanVonTrap?feature=mhee
oooooooooo
you have an English accent.....

EDIT: Subscribed :D

DanVonTrap

Legacy Supporter 3
already done next vid it will be a lot shorter. Thanks for feedback. If however you have any feature feedback please post it on my video thanks very much :)

DanVonTrap

Legacy Supporter 3
Herocraft launch video is now live guys go to top of post for link:

Lp series!!! (DanVonTrap SMP Adventure Ep06 (Herocraft: "A New Map" 7/01/12

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
I wish i was home this weekend :( I had so much plans for new map videos, but i can't play until sunday night :( (My internet is so bad here, that i can't wath the video :S)