• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Herocraft Movie Night!!

TrinityDown

Legacy Supporter 6
I'll be streaming Nichijou episodes 1 and 2. (3 & 4 too if people want)

Nichijou is Hilarious, def a must watch imo.

7 PM EST provided I'm awake and I can get livestream working.

TrinityDown

Legacy Supporter 6
I'll be streaming Nichijou episodes 1 and 2. (3 & 4 too if people want)

Nichijou is Hilarious, def a must watch imo.

7 PM EST provided I'm awake and I can get livestream working.

Nah, can't today. About to go out for dinner with family. (last minute call because no one wants to cook)

I'll do it sometime during the week if people want.

Faunherer

Legacy Supporter 4
Holy shit, you guys have to watch 'The Last Winter' it has got to be the scariest movie ever (at least when watching by yourself in a dark empty room..). I swear I was so scared I cried, I think I might have pissed myself too.

Brutalacerate

AdministRaper
Holy shit, you guys have to watch 'The Last Winter' it has got to be the scariest movie ever (at least when watching by yourself in a dark empty room..). I swear I was so scared I cried, I think I might have pissed myself too.
Watch Lake Mundo.

And hey @gabizou , can you shoot me, screenshots of EVERY SINGLE settings page in your Procaster? I'd appreciate it. I was thinking of becoming a streamer as well, but it seems it uses above 90% of my CPU? Crazy shit man.

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
Watch Lake Mundo.

And hey @gabizou , can you shoot me, screenshots of EVERY SINGLE settings page in your Procaster? I'd appreciate it. I was thinking of becoming a streamer as well, but it seems it uses above 90% of my CPU? Crazy shit man.
I dont see a problem with that. I'm streaming at HD+Medium+Mobile. Granted always I'm getting my CPU above 80% because of the sheer size resolution I'm normally streaming at (my entire display is 2560x1440) so I just normally up the fanspeed. What cpu do you have?

My comp specs w/ Livestream (normally for movies)
Core i7 2.93 GHz
16GB 1333MHz RAM
ATI Radeon HD 5750 w/ 1GB of VRAM
2560x1440 Display (27")
Livestream Procaster at HD+Medium+Mobile with system audio in the mixer.

By default, all of this included I get 70% CPU usage. (That's 8 cores at 70%+).
If you stream at High+Medium+Mobile, most people don't care that it isn't HD and will also consume less processing power to do so. Streaming is fun :) and streaming can definitely consume loads of power on computers.

Also I'll work on getting the first post updated with the requests :)

Brutalacerate

AdministRaper
I dont see a problem with that. I'm streaming at HD+Medium+Mobile. Granted always I'm getting my CPU above 80% because of the sheer size resolution I'm normally streaming at (my entire display is 2560x1440) so I just normally up the fanspeed. What cpu do you have?

My comp specs w/ Livestream (normally for movies)
Core i7 2.93 GHz
16GB 1333MHz RAM
ATI Radeon HD 5750 w/ 1GB of VRAM
2560x1440 Display (27")
Livestream Procaster at HD+Medium+Mobile with system audio in the mixer.

By default, all of this included I get 70% CPU usage. (That's 8 cores at 70%+).
If you stream at High+Medium+Mobile, most people don't care that it isn't HD and will also consume less processing power to do so. Streaming is fun :) and streaming can definitely consume loads of power on computers.

Also I'll work on getting the first post updated with the requests :)
Well, seeing your PC setup, I both hate you and am ashamed of my own. Haha. I'm going to walk away slowly now....Haha.

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
Well, seeing your PC setup, I both hate you and am ashamed of my own. Haha. I'm going to walk away slowly now....Haha.
LOLOL Don't walk away!! Come on dude!! You can stream!! Even if it is Medium+Mobile :p

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
Hey just fyi. Gonna start up Amnesia in a few mins. Livestream already going on.

BeasttRecon

Legacy Supporter 4
Zombieland
ehhh idk I watch good movies but when someone asks which ones I like I always have no clue :3

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
It started, then stopped.. I didn't get very far.. Chose to sleep well rather than scare the shit out of me :p Tonight though (Saturday night) at 10pm PST (1am EST, 12am CST, 11pm MST) i'll start it up again.