• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Herocraft Movie Night!!

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
DAMN YOU!!!!!!!!!! I fell asleep waiting for you to start the movie =(
I was in TS trying to poke you but you wouldn't listen.. Sorry but I need people to give me movies to download and stream. I can't just pick random movies/animes that people wont watch.

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
Gab try to get your hands on The Walking Dead season 1 and 2! :D
That'll take AGES to watch, I'm asking for something that we can start (movie or maybe 1 season of a TV show, but TV shows will take ages to finish).

I'll put up Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along-Blog. Anyone up for Firefly?

7thKnight

Legacy Supporter 7
Maybe Serenity instead of Firefly. Easier to finish. If you want to stream firefly though I'll be there for every second wearing my Jayne hat.

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
So Everyone wants to watch what exactly? No one is telling me anything they want to watch, tonight is the start of a Firefly episode 1 and then Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along-Blog. Anyone wanna say what time?

Trok

ICE ICE ICE!
I want to watch a scary movie. Can we watch like Paranormal Activity 2 :D

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
Shit, This is back?

Mind if I join in on the streaming again?
Hey If you want to join, just need to post your stream link and pm me what you're going to stream and when!

I want to watch a scary movie. Can we watch like Paranormal Activity 2 :D
I have that right now, Sorry for being late, ended up getting dinner out with dad and a generous friend. I can start streaming, but I just need to know as to when you'd be able to watch it.
Fight Club!
Its downloading!!
The Godfather
Downloading!

On right now: Firefly 1st episode of Season 1