• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Herocraft & Minecon Nov 18-19th

TechNinja

Coal
If I do go, I may be willing to accommodate some folks for a smaller fee, or at least invite people over for some partyin, as I will most likely get a large suite.

Though I wont know if I can go for another month or so. Will also depend if my girlfriend comes with or not.

Either way, I'll probably be drinking and gambling fuck tons.

jwplayer0

Legacy Supporter 6
I was going to go, but then decided i wanted a new computer and headset. The computers is going to be $300 (i have to buy the cpu though) and the headset was $100. And the rest i've spent on dlc or pay2win games (about $150) or is in my pocket ($250). Plus theirs a $50 check with my name on it when i go and cut this yard this afternoon.

Edit: Plus amgroma cancled his trip due to personal problems

Amgroma

Legacy Supporter 9

And the rest i've spent on dlc or pay2win games (about $150)
acongyay.gif

Edit: Awyea atlantica smiley on a forum
acongbling.gif

Edit: Plus amgroma cancled his trip due to personal problems

Yep, stupid airlines wont cancel my ticket to france, so i'm out $1900 for nothing. Killed my mood so I'm most likely not going either.

@Kainzo Just drive there. It shouldn't take more then a day, but you'll save a bit of money. Taxi's over there are probably expensive as hell. And as for food, everytime I go there (few times a year), it ends up being about $50 a meal for 2 persons (Dinner/Lunch). So 3 days, 3 meals each day, 9x50, $450. Thats if you go for food food, not fast food or something similar.

7thKnight

Legacy Supporter 7

So, I recently just received my first credit card with a 2000$ limit. Extremely considering going. Comes to about 1000$ by myself and possibly another 400$ to buy a new camera for it. It would take me about 3 months to pay it off my credit card as well. Currently have 500$ in the bank as well.

Anybody looking for a roommate down there? Current plan would be to arrive the night(around 8pm-9pm) of the 17th and then leave midday on the 19th. I might spring the extra 200$ on staying the night of the 19th and leaving on Sunday(Crazy price hikes on a sunday, dear god).

Dear god why did the bank give me this fshikjgnbosgybsoubofe.

7thKnight

Legacy Supporter 7
I'm waiting for a call back from some family to see if I can borrow some cash instead of using my card, once I have that confirmed or not I'll be purchasing my tickets. I need to make sure I have all the money on hand before I get my neat cape~ We need some Herocraft Secretly we are gay! Like some shirts or stuff!

Iarbobray

Legacy Supporter 2
I might be wearing my headcrab...

EDIT: Kainzo and Apher are going to have their very own Secretly we are gay, provided by herocraft members in a contest.

7thKnight

Legacy Supporter 7
I originally started doing the math because I REALLY want a cape, but once I realized I could actually get down there and not turn my life upside down, so I'd like to take a second so just sit right there, about how I became the princ-No. No. Sorry about that. Credit cards at 3.9% interest rate ftw.