• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Herocraft & Minecon Nov 18-19th

Hydroking77

Legacy Supporter 7
I can't remember if Vegas is central or pacific time. if it is central then we have missed it, but if it's pacific then there is 23 minutes from this post to it.

Iarbobray

Legacy Supporter 2
I was at the panel, but I had to leave about 5-15 minutes in. I saw someone sitting yell "Kainzo" I'm pretty sure.

Also: I am glad the server doesn't accept people under the age of 13. I was sitting next to some kids around 8-10 and they kept making noises. Really annoying.

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
I was at the panel, but I had to leave about 5-15 minutes in. I saw someone sitting yell "Kainzo" I'm pretty sure.

Also: I am glad the server doesn't accept people under the age of 13. I was sitting next to some kids around 8-10 and they kept making noises. Really annoying.

IGN must have not streamed it. Any idea if somebody recorded it? I guess People will upload their minecon vids to youtube after the show ;P

c12095

Holy Shit!
Kainzo, you never answered the question asked to you during the presentation. Whats the ETA on Duel specs :p

Punisher79

Support the Death Penalty
Legacy Supporter 5
LMAO. Kainzo's face breaks camera's (self proclaimed). Im sure there is no footage available. :)

Amgroma

Legacy Supporter 9
As anyone actually seen him?
I've seen 200+ pictures of king kainzo. When he found out, he had me beheaded.

The only thing I can say without sounding gay is that he's pretty good looking...y'know...for a guy....god...whatever he is.... yea I ended up sounding gay either way. Fuck this, back to mw3.