• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Herocraft listed as top 10 MC servers

Didag

Legacy Supporter 7
I was an elf but I lived in a dwarf city or something... I don't remember... It was all really confusing :p

Zaspar

Legacy Supporter 2
Hail Adventurer, dead elves set me off. *stab*

71897_f260.jpg

Bossman1113

Stone
Since we're sharing server tree's i'll share mine because its probably the most dramatic:
1. Vanillcraft
2. Kreatious (The staff split, half stayed at vc, the others formed kt and lots of flaming went btwn the 2)
3. Kreatious (This new staff split AGAIN forming two kreatious servers. I went w/ the 2nd, flame here as well. Horrible admin!)
4. Arcation (The first kreatious changed their name. Non-pvp oriented =/)
5. Herocraft (The ULTIMATE Server :p)

on a thread related note, its good that are popularity is improving. Now those ppl at the mc list needs to fix that #10 bug.

Faunherer

Legacy Supporter 4
Mine:
1. Bunch of wimpy 'PvP' servers where my clan dominated. I fish smacked one of my clannies after a successful raid as a joke and he died from it. Everyone in the clan went apeshit on me after that and I got kicked xD

2. Herocraft FOR THE WIN!

Psychokhaos

Legacy Supporter 3
Server Tree:
  1. "iDrago's server" - Some remote server that, looking back on it, was probably hosted by a 10 year old or something. But had nice people. Then, server died off.
  2. A clan I won't name - My brother joined before me, and I joined when I got Minecraft. Plenty of good memories on it. Kinda died, then came back to life. Then died, and came back. And now it's kinda dead again, despite my attempts to bring it back to life.
  3. Herocraft - Well, I'm still here, aren't I?

Didag

Legacy Supporter 7
Server Tree:
1. Minecraftserver.net :p A super sketchy server that was only up about 6 hours a day. It died off.
2. Minerealm. A pretty big server that's still up.
3. Thatz-Gaming. I was a mod there for a while then it died.
4. Imdeity. I only stayed a few days.
5. Super-Earth. WAY too big. Only stayed a few days.
6. 8-10 really small servers because I couldn't find any good ones.
7. LotC. I stayed there for a few months then the Roleplay got WAY to intense.
8. Realmcraft. A server run by a friend.
9. Stormcraft. Another server run by a friend.
10. A prison server that I don't remember the name of.
11. Savage something (don't remember the name). I stayed there for about a week.
12. Herocraft :D I haven't turned back since <3

I probably missed about 20-30 other servers. I've spent a long time looking for the right server :p

shrimpy77

Glowstone
1. Played this dumb server (Forget name) which I got banned on the first day for griefing the roads of their town and knocking out torches. No seriously, there were spiders EVERYWHERE.
2. Sublimity with @Kwong050 for a bit. I got banned for not making the main Founder an admin on my friend's server. (That was the worst founder in the history of servers).
3. Herocraft is sexy.