• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Herocraft listed as top 10 MC servers

Kwong050

Holy Shit!
Battlecraft- copy of Heroes
Rest of the Noob Servers- nothing special about them

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
Wait, you mean we're not all 10 of the servers?
Eh, I'm sure they'll fix it soon.

Zaspar

Legacy Supporter 2
I lol'd when battlecraft and super earth were listed.

Battlecraft's "#1 PVPer" got banned on HC after like a week of playing for hacks lol

Lmao, I remember that! Wasn't that KainBullet?

Also, note that they were coming here because they were bored of BC.

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
Lmao, I remember that! Wasn't that KainBullet?

Also, note that they were coming here because they were bored of BC.

Yes it was lol. He used to fly/reach hack at BC's spawn so I heard. Killing new players all day long.

Makes me appreciate finding Herocraft when I did. I only went through two other servers before finding it and I never left XD. I'm glad I didn't try bad servers like those!

Zaspar

Legacy Supporter 2
Yes it was lol. He used to fly/reach hack at BC's spawn so I heard. Killing new players all day long.

Makes me appreciate finding Herocraft when I did. I only went through two other servers before finding it and I never left XD. I'm glad I didn't try bad servers like those!

My server tree:

1. Some remote vanilla server I found through a youtube comment that offered "guilds" but was actually just a small group including me vs the "Skulls" (with no clan/faction plugins to facilitate this mind you).
2. ZombieDownUnder, some planetminecraft server. I only liked it because it was the first time I saw plugins, XD.
3. Buxville. I felt like I couldn't fit in.
4. Herocraft. Fuck yeah.

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
My server tree:

1. Some remote vanilla server I found through a youtube comment that offered "guilds" but was actually just a small group including me vs the "Skulls" (with no clan/faction plugins to facilitate this mind you).
2. ZombieDownUnder, some planetminecraft server. I only liked it because it was the first time I saw plugins, XD.
3. Buxville. I felt like I couldn't fit in.
4. Herocraft. Fuck yeah.

Very nice lol

I was like:

1. Private server with friends: Couldn't host over the internet so it was LAN only

2. Private server with a person I thought was a friend: He moved away and decided I, and the rest of us (like 5 ppl) weren't his friends anymore and he led us on and framed us for griefing in front of his new internet friends he recruited to the server. He continued on to keep hosting is aweful and corrupt "survival" server on some 5 year old laptop, make a failure rip-off texture pack and we never spoke again. But it's ok because I broke his mini-fridge when we returned it to him. I also wooped his as at pokemon TCG one last time before all this happened :cool:

3. Jemcraft: Too inactive, wasn't for me

4. Herocraft! And the rest is history!

Joka10

Soulsand
:O They put Lord of the Craft on number 7, above us?!

That shouldn't even be on a top ten list D:

nothing original about it... at all... all of its RP and names and that stuff is ripped straight out of books and other games

Clearly this review site is faulty :D

Zaspar

Legacy Supporter 2
:O They put Lord of the Craft on number 7, above us?!

That shouldn't even be on a top ten list D:

nothing original about it... at all... all of its RP and names and that stuff is ripped straight out of books and other games

Clearly this review site is faulty :D

We have the best community out of all of them.

LotC community is hard as hell to even understand. Although the people who play the orcs are kinda cool last time I checked

Faunherer

Legacy Supporter 4
We have the best community out of all of them.

LotC community is hard as hell to even understand. Although the people who play the orcs are kinda cool last time I checked
I was an orc. I got banned for killing an elf, that server is complete bullshit