• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Herocraft - back online! =-=-= NEW MAP SEPT 7th! =-=-=

GraRona

Portal
Will do! I can't vouch for the quality, though. iMovie video compression is terrible, and it's the only free editor I know of for macs.

Edit: I should really ask, does anybody know of good video editors for macs? Preferably free.

iMovie is the best free video editing software out there for macs :/

Matt5327

Legacy Supporter 3
iMovie is the best free video editing software out there for macs :/
This makes me so sad. Unless I'm just really bad at video compression (in which case I'm still sad, but such a problem is far easier to solve).

NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! everything will be lost?!:( I was soo exited to finish the hamlet my friends and I were making. we almost have enough money, and now this. I am sad but I guess I'll have to deal with it. Will all creations be lost as well ( that was a stupid question but i had to ask). Im sad.

Dwarfers

Legacy Supporter 6
NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! everything will be lost?!:( I was soo exited to finish the hamlet my friends and I were making. we almost have enough money, and now this. I am sad but I guess I'll have to deal with it. Will all creations be lost as well ( that was a stupid question but i had to ask). Im sad.
Yeah, everything is wiped. Whole new world.

Matt5327

Legacy Supporter 3
The <lvl10 noob protection might be just the thing I'm looking for in a new map. Settle down and retire :)

NamelessFreak

Legacy Supporter 5
There are no stupid questions. :) And .. sorry to hear about your Hamlet.

jwplayer0

Legacy Supporter 6
Im not leveling until after my house is build, I will kill myself to prevent myself from leveling so I can finally build my house out of gold (and no one will stop me this time.)

PCmonkey11

Legacy Supporter 3
default.jpg

wait XDhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-kl4hJ4j48s

TimForReal

AdminForReal
Rules Council
Architect
Herald
Event Team
Max Legacy Supporter
Kay, I'm ready for the new map! Let's doooo this.